• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New member from Colorado

Started by xartic1, July 24, 2020, 12:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xartic1

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking on this forum for awhile since I bought my 2.0 EB Fusion last year but never joined. I recently traded it in and now have a 14 Explorer Sport for a daily performance driver. I'm into heavily modifying cars so I figured it's finally time to join this forum as there is more activity in performance mods for the SHO and the Explorer Sport shares quite a bit of the same parts.

Hope to provide some help as well as receive some help from all the gurus I've noticed around here.
2014 Explorer Sport - Livernois 91 tune, 3 Bar MAP, Bilstein B6's, Dicunzolo Transmission Mounts, Mishimoto J-Line FMIC, AEM Drop In Filter, Steeda Rear Sway Bar, PPE Engineering Catless Downpipes, Reische 170 T-stat
2011 Mustang GT Brembo - Bama 91 tune, Steeda Intake,  LTH, 3" full exhaust with O/R X-Pipe no resonator, every possible suspension component replaced, weighs 3505 with 1/4 gas

SM105K

Welcome and thank you for the intro.  You are correct there are some interchangeable items between the two platforms.

If you look around Ecoboost_xsport is the person you want to follow.  His xport is amazing. 
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

Macgyver

xartic1

Quote from: SM105K on July 24, 2020, 12:29:29 PM
Welcome and thank you for the intro.  You are correct there are some interchangeable items between the two platforms.

If you look around Ecoboost_xsport is the person you want to follow.  His xport is amazing.

Yeah I actually have spoken with him a few times on explorerforums. This forum is more directed to more performance modding and with more members that have experience so I think most of the stuff i'm searching for is here.
2014 Explorer Sport - Livernois 91 tune, 3 Bar MAP, Bilstein B6's, Dicunzolo Transmission Mounts, Mishimoto J-Line FMIC, AEM Drop In Filter, Steeda Rear Sway Bar, PPE Engineering Catless Downpipes, Reische 170 T-stat
2011 Mustang GT Brembo - Bama 91 tune, Steeda Intake,  LTH, 3" full exhaust with O/R X-Pipe no resonator, every possible suspension component replaced, weighs 3505 with 1/4 gas

Dannymack

2013 MKS EcoBoost Fully Loaded
AJP E40 Tuned
XDI-35
Godspeed Springs
EBC Yellow Brake Pads

PDSHO

2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost