• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Surprised No One has mentioned it Yet...

Started by EcoHell, July 11, 2020, 09:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoHell

What is everyone's thoughts on the 2021 F150?  I may be trading in EcoHell for one.  I was looking at the Raptor, but damn. 

ZSHO

FWIW- I would wait for the debut of the Bronco which will be revealed Tomorrow for comparison! Best of luck on your Quest. Z

https://www.ford.com/bronco/

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Macgyver

F150 is Fords best selling vehicle so you should be able to get a good deal on one.

That being said. Lots of options out there but right now the supply is low.

6500rpm

Don't  know anything about the 2021, but absolutely  love the F150. That being said,  I spent the beter part of 2hrs watching Bronco propaganda today since it's  release day for the world.....they didn't miss many tricks to take a swipe at Jeep fans.
2013 SHO PP in Ruby Red Metallic, GTG Billet Grills, Duraflex Racer Chin Spoiler, DriveBright LED Driving/Turn Lights,160 T Stat, MSD Coils, All Royal Purple Lubricants, EPP Gen 2 Duel Intake and hotpipes,3 bar, Gearhead AO tuned!