• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2020 Chevy Nationals

Started by StealBlueSho, June 29, 2020, 06:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

So my pops and I go to a car show every year that requires an out of state trip with a hotel etc.   this year was Chevy Nationals!!

It was pretty sparse compared to previous years but it was still a blast!

Best part was my Dad got his Malibu photoed at the event by the guys walking around as featured car! He didn't even wash his car before we showed up, I asked him if he did anything... he was response was "I shook out the floor mats before we left..."

Ha! And for those who have never been to Carlisle, the reason we entered the show field is because with two people, it's cheaper to enter to your car than it is to find/pay parking around the event for two todays.

Here is some pictures!

SM105K

Cool stuff.  Damn I love cars. 
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho