• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Blocking of Vendors.....

Started by bpd1151, June 18, 2020, 04:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Out of curiosity, since the community's ownership has recently changed hands, and it seems like the forum is now on the up and up once again, I am curious to know if the following can be done from an individual perspective......

Is it possible to be able to block certain (or any/all) vendors from being visible?

I.E. if I choose to block "Vendor A" would I then be able to not see any of the $h!t or filth that they have to say/advertise/whore themselves out for, etc.???

Would be a great feature IMHO.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SM105K

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 18, 2020, 04:06:45 PM
Out of curiosity, since the community's ownership has recently changed hands, and it seems like the forum is now on the up and up once again, I am curious to know if the following can be done from an individual perspective......

Is it possible to be able to block certain (or any/all) vendors from being visible?

I.E. if I choose to block "Vendor A" would I then be able to not see any of the $h!t or filth that they have to say/advertise/whore themselves out for, etc.???

Thanks in advance!

That is a good question.  We all know my stance about terrible vendors, but I think this would be a reasonable option.  On other sites you are able to block a member.   
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

GotGrip?

Would there be a limit on the number of people you're able to block? Unrelated question, what if you just blocked everyone? Asking for a friend >.>
2016 SHO Non-PP, GH/AJP E30 Tune,3Bar MAP, K&N Typoon, EPP Noisemaker Delete, H&R Springs, ZEDD SL5 19x9.5, PS Drilled/Slotted rotors, TreadStone TR8C FMIC, SSM Trans Mounts, TCE Custom Catted DPs, FMIC Sprayer, XDI35

Current Dyno: 421/503 (pre-dp/XDI)

StealBlueSho

In your profile there is an option to block users.

StealBlueSho

Here are a couple screen shots of what it would look like...

Go to Profile -> Buddies -> Edit Ignore List and add whom ever you want.

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 18, 2020, 04:37:56 PM

How is BPD going to see it.....
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SM105K on June 18, 2020, 04:44:50 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 18, 2020, 04:37:56 PM

How is BPD going to see it.....

It was for example purposes only.. I believe my tag line is still "I poke at bpd1151..."

bpd1151

Thanks BJ!

MUCH APPRECIATED.

I just can't stomach the b.s. advertising from some..... and that's being as polite as I can possibly be.

SM105K

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 18, 2020, 04:46:40 PM
Thanks BJ!

MUCH APPRECIATED.

I just can't stomach the b.s. advertising from some..... and that's being as polite as I can possibly be.

I concur.

StealBlueSho

Thanks BJ!

MUCH APPRECIATED.

I understand...

THAT vendors issue is still the elephant in the room... I working on solution...

If you look around, they are on every major forum across platforms... the LMS PR machine never stops.

Which means if I boot them then it's not a big deal to them I suspect. Based on what I am seeing in the advertising, they are trying to find another flagship SHO to tout.... they have ramped up the SHO videos lately it feels like...

Maybe I should get a motor built by them...

In any event, I'm noodling it.

nickstewartroc

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 18, 2020, 04:50:35 PM
Thanks BJ!

MUCH APPRECIATED.

I understand...

THAT vendors issue is still the elephant in the room... I working on solution...

If you look around, they are on every major forum across platforms... the LMS PR machine never stops.

Which means if I boot them then it's not a big deal to them I suspect. Based on what I am seeing in the advertising, they are trying to find another flagship SHO to tout.... they have ramped up the SHO videos lately it feels like...

Maybe I should get a motor built by them...

In any event, I'm noodling it.

Motor hap-hazardly thrown together you mean?  :popcorn:
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

BlueSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on June 18, 2020, 04:06:45 PM

Thanks in advance!

Check your PM's

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

EcoPowerParts

I was like what did I do.... :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

@EPP.......

No paranoia. The vendor I referenced was not you.