• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

LMS customer appreciation day.

Started by crash712us, September 05, 2013, 02:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Looks like the cold front will be making it's way across your neck of the woods for Thursday.

Although these next couple of days show predictions in the 90's.....

Thursday's forecast (as it sits today) is slated for a high of 77 degrees, and a low of 47 degrees.

Nice! :ok:

What a turn of events from Mother Nature herself!

crash712us

Well this event turned out to be a decent event got to put some faces to names. Weather was fair DA was a little high but quickly fell as evening set in, but we had hellacious head wind. No records where set to night, but all and all still a great time. I didn't take any pic's this time but others did and I am sure they will start coming in shortly.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

DJE624

Yes!  It was a fun time!  Many thanks to Livernois for the track time.  I've got a couple of pics I'll get up as soon as I can.  It was great meeting our guys there.  Thanks for the loaner helmet  Chris! 

shoman04

THE GAIN IS ALL HERE.   THANKS TO LIVERNOIS THEY WERE GREAT!!!!!!

Steve (Not member yet), Mike-FirstSHO, ME, Dave-DJE624, Darrell-Darreli, Steve-Darkside, and Chris-Crash

2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

shoman04

I BEAT CRASH!!!!!!! I tree him and the race was .0005sec close!!!!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

crash712us

Quote from: shoman04 on September 13, 2013, 04:36:45 AM

I know I know, I don't know how I let this happen. And now I must hang my head in shame, and wouldn't blame the forum from taking my photo down from the ROTM hall of fame and banning me for life.
But shomans victory dance was priceless and a 1st ever for me, to see a man get out of his car on they way back to the pits and do a victory dance.  :yell:

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

bpd1151

Oh dear God are you serious?

Did he really get out of his car and do a dance?

And if so, you are going to tell me that nobody captured that on video?

Y'all suck.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 6

EcoBrick Bob

Who is Who in the pix??? 

Crash... If it were me... I would just blame it on a Senior Moment... So for you... maybe PRE-senior???
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Somebody edit those pictures and put some screen names on them :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

mjhpadi

Quote from: crash712us on September 13, 2013, 07:53:23 AM
Quote from: shoman04 on September 13, 2013, 04:36:45 AM

I know I know, I don't know how I let this happen. And now I must hang my head in shame, and wouldn't blame the forum from taking my photo down from the ROTM hall of fame and banning me for life.
But shomans victory dance was priceless and a 1st ever for me, to see a man get out of his car on they way back to the pits and do a victory dance.  :yell:
The victory dance may be worth the lost, but looking over the time slips, it looks like it was clearly a holeshot win....and I'm sure Shoman was on the tree trying to get up on you.  It looks like your 60 foot,
330, 1/8th mile and 1/4 mile times were all faster then Shoman's, but he did whoop you at the tree....so congrats to Shoman, nice job.  But still neither of those runs are shabby at all...very nice!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

mjhpadi

Oh the photos are great, but it would be nice if some one would name the guys, so we could put faces with names.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

Quote from: mjhpadi on September 13, 2013, 05:00:03 PM
Oh the photos are great, but it would be nice if some one would name the guys, so we could put faces with names.

Done.  We are all really a lot thinner than these photos would suggest!