• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ride of The Month - June 2020!!

Started by StealBlueSho, June 01, 2020, 06:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Well Ladies and Gents I am starting up Ride of the Month again! Upload your picture to this thread, by the end of the month, the vehicle with the most "Thank You's" wins!

Winner gets a nifty RoTM badge next to their name and will get their ecoboost featured on the front page as well! Lets go!!

:worthlesswithoutpics[1]:

Macgyver

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 01, 2020, 06:50:51 PM
Well Ladies and Gents I am starting up Ride of the Month again! Submit your picture to the Gallery Ride of the Month section and the picture with the most comments wins!!

Winner gets a nifty RoTM badge next to their name and will get the banner spot on the Facebook Page as well! Lets go!!

Would it be easier to upload to this thread and go by likes to consolidate?
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SM105K on June 02, 2020, 09:05:47 AM
Well Ladies and Gents I am starting up Ride of the Month again! Submit your picture to the Gallery Ride of the Month section and the picture with the most comments wins!!

Winner gets a nifty RoTM badge next to their name and will get the banner spot on the Facebook Page as well! Lets go!!

Probably. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 02, 2020, 09:57:41 AM
Quote from: SM105K on June 02, 2020, 09:05:47 AM

Probably. Lol.

Call the ball.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

Dannymack

I'll throw the Lincoln in the pot.
2013 MKS EcoBoost Fully Loaded
AJP E40 Tuned
XDI-35
Godspeed Springs
EBC Yellow Brake Pads

SM105K

ridered74

I was really hoping nobody would be able to find the gallery and I would win by default. Rats.

Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

Dxlnt1

Whats the criteria for how the winner is selected? Will it be overall? Newest mod? Last mod? Best mod? Performance? etc.
Who are the judges? Maybe I can bribe someone lol

And I dont remember but didnt we have to or maybe just chose to  give a brief intro of the car in past listing mods???
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on June 02, 2020, 03:16:50 PM
Whats the criteria for how the winner is selected? Will it be overall? Newest mod? Last mod? Best mod? Performance? etc.

And I dont remember but didnt we have to or maybe just chose to  give a brief intro of the car in past listing mods???
So IMHO, it's up to the people wanting to enter to post what they want. Do they think their picture is enough? Do they feel they need to give an intro with mods?

Ultimately it will be whoever gets the most "Thank You's" win.

There may have been different rules in the past, but these are the rules now.

Gjkrisa

Quote from: Dannymack on June 02, 2020, 10:32:00 AM
I'll throw the Lincoln in the pot.
Like that touch of red

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Gjkrisa

Quote from: ridered74 on June 02, 2020, 02:54:41 PM
I was really hoping nobody would be able to find the gallery and I would win by default. Rats.
Love the license plate surprise :)

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Dxlnt1

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on June 02, 2020, 08:27:42 PM
Quote from: Dxlnt1 on June 02, 2020, 03:16:50 PM

So IMHO, it's up to the people wanting to enter to post what they want. Do they think their picture is enough? Do they feel they need to give an intro with mods?

Ultimately it will be whoever gets the most "Thank You's" win.

There may have been different rules in the past, but these are the rules now.

Thanks. I never thought about thank yous being used a tool to measure. Thats good.

I'll re-enter next month. Just to let the first month go through since we re-establishing this. I like it.
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

76fomoco

2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

ridered74

Quote from: Gjkrisa on June 03, 2020, 01:41:14 PM
Quote from: ridered74 on June 02, 2020, 02:54:41 PM
Love the license plate surprise :)

I don't like to copy people (except shamelessly copying peoples' mods so I can be as fast as them) and had given up on a personalized plate a couple years ago since every cool SHO related plate seemed to be used already, then out of nowhere that popped into my head. Checked the state website and it was there, ordered it and had the plates in like 5 days.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET