• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

The SHO Club is now the SHO Club of America!

Started by rsporter50, May 21, 2020, 11:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsporter50

Welcome to the SHO Club of America!

We have changed our name, and our website: https://shoclubofamerica.com/

The old SHO Club website (http://www.shoclub.com/news.php) will be active for awhile, and will contain a message to direct you to the new website.

As is stated on the new website:
SHO Club of America – Membership
We are again instituting a SHO Club of America (SCOA) Membership. This will be an annual plan, very similar to what was in effect from the founding of the SHO Registry in 1991, through the SHO Club in the early 2000s. We need to have a regular revenue stream to support our Club activities, as well as help to plan and organize the annual SHO Convention.
The annual Membership will be $39/year. Subsequent year renewals can be less, if you don't require another set of decals.
You will be given a unique Member Number for your vehicle, a 3" (see picture) to place where you wish. This will also be your Car Number for the Convention. You will keep this number for your subsequent annual renewals.
You will get two SHO Club of America window decals (see picture), only available to Club members.
You will receive a $25 Discount toward the Registration Fee for the next upcoming SHO Convention.
You will have the ability to purchase Member-Only tee shirts, polo shirts, and hats.
Future considerations include special admission to Ford events through the Ford Performance Group and the Ford Car Club network
Upon joining the SHO Club of America, you will be sent a Welcome email, and it will contain your SCOA Member Number, which you can then use to purchase Member-only clothing and decals.  We accept PayPal, or you can mail a check (address for mailing will be in the Checkout process).
In the Member Store area, you will also have the ability to purchase additional decals with your Member Number, as well as additional window decals, since some of you are known to have more than one SHO!

Another change is that we have formed the SHO Club Advisory Council (SCAC), composed of folks I work with to help make decisions about the Club and the Conventions. They are:

Chad Corcoran
Adam Hartlmeier
Michelle Hartlmeier
Ken Mallinson
Mike Nelson
Tom Ochal
Ryan Pasch
Bill Strobel

Rest assured that the 2020 SHO Convention is happening, as well as changes to the SHO Club, so stay tuned!!

There is also a link to the 28th Annual SHO Convention Registration website: https://shoconvention.com/
You will need to register with Autointerests if you wish to run the HPDE Track Day at PittRace. And the activities on Saturday and Sunday are all at Carfest, other than our SHO Banquet on Sunday evening.
SHO Convention attendees will get a $25 Discount Coupon for registering for Carfest activities. Due to the current situation, Autointerests has been consumed with adapting to the Wuhan Virus situation. The Carfest Registration is currently unavailable,  but should be shortly.
Please see the SHO Convention website above for the activities available at Carfest, as well as: https://carfestusa.com/
Hope to see you all there!
President: SHO Club of America
Past: New '89, New '99, '95 & '94 MTX, White '89
Recently passed to the 3rd owner: '89 SHO, Currant Red, 10,993 miles, all stock.

bpd1151

Nice to see that you've become a member here Ron.

Thank you for posting the info on the changes to the club, the advisory counsel, annual convention etc.

To all here on EBPF, the annual conventions are an absolute blast, filled with all sorts of great owners, from all generations of the SHO platform.

At the bare minimum please please please register to become a member of SCOA, and presuming society will return to some degree(s) of normalcy by the time September rolls around, sign up for the convention as well!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Time to buy Porterfield pads :D  Welcome to the eco-jungle!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Joined!!! Excited to see The SHO Club of America grow!!

rsporter50

I did some modeling! These are samples of the black polo with the Red SHO, and the other has the Blue SHO (with matching name, that can also go on either the right or left sleeve). And samples of the caps, with the Red SHO and the Blue SHO.

I got mine in Tall, and they are nicely long! I think they look great!

Ron
President: SHO Club of America
Past: New '89, New '99, '95 & '94 MTX, White '89
Recently passed to the 3rd owner: '89 SHO, Currant Red, 10,993 miles, all stock.

bpd1151

RAWR

Hubba Bubba.

LULZ

Look'n good there RP.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk