• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Forum Supporter Badge

Started by StealBlueSho, May 20, 2020, 03:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

There is a new forum supporter badge for those who donate to Ecoboost Performance Forum!!!! If you donate, let me know so I can get you a badge!!

Here is the direct link to donate for those on Tapatalk!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ASDPUGHH7C2EN&currency_code=USD&source=url

Thank you everyone who is going out of their way to help!

Black Dream

How do we donate? I'd be more than willing to help out.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

bpd1151

Donation completed just now. Affix appropriate badge whenever time permits. Thanks for keeping this place going.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: Black Dream on May 20, 2020, 04:06:24 PM
How do we donate? I'd be more than willing to help out.

There should be a link to the right of the page that says "Click Button to Donate to EBPF"

Quote from: bpd1151 on May 20, 2020, 04:15:39 PM
Donation completed just now. Affix appropriate badge whenever time permits. Thanks for keeping this place going.

Thank you BPD1151!! Your continued commitment to the SHO community is always appreciated!

Black Dream

I'm on the Tapatalk app and don't see it, I'll go to the website. Thanks again for everything.

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

bpd1151

Quote from: Black Dream on May 20, 2020, 04:43:00 PM
I'm on the Tapatalk app and don't see it, I'll go to the website. Thanks again for everything.

Unfortunately it is NOT viewable via the Tapatalk app.

I too had to visit the website from my laptop directly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Is the signature visible  on tapatalk?  I know it hasn't been.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Black Dream

Donation sent, it's not huge but hope it helps.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on May 20, 2020, 05:02:47 PM
Is the signature visible  on tapatalk?  I know it hasn't been.

No, its not available, unforunately I don't have ownership of the tapatalk site owners for EBPF yet.. working on that..

tarmstrong

Hope that little bit helps some.
2018 Maroon PP SHO
K&N Drop-in

Previous: 2015 Dark Side Metallic PP SHO
3 Bar, K&N, Tune

StealBlueSho

Quote from: tarmstrong on May 21, 2020, 10:39:20 PM
Hope that little bit helps some.
Thank you!!!! Every little bit helps!!!

Forum Supporter Badge incoming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk