• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Added Simple Video and Audio Package

Started by StealBlueSho, May 19, 2020, 02:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

I updated the embedded video options.. you should now be able to just post the link to the youtube/facebook/etc video and it will auto generate a player. The old player had security issues and is no longer supported.

This means that older videos that were posted my or may not play automatically. Let me know if you run across a video that wont load. Thank you!

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on May 19, 2020, 02:12:33 PM
I updated the embedded video options.. you should now be able to just post the link to the youtube/facebook/etc video and it will auto generate a player. The old player had security issues and is no longer supported.

This means that older videos that were posted my or may not play automatically. Let me know if you run across a video that wont load. Thank you!

Any word on easier picture posting?
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SM105K on May 19, 2020, 02:52:58 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSHO on May 19, 2020, 02:12:33 PM

Any word on easier picture posting?

I am working on that one.. the native software of this forum does NOT allow you directly embed pictures without first uploading them to the server. However, you can you tapatalk to embed images into posts.

Trying to find a modification that will allow you to do that, the process would be the modification would take the image, upload it to photo repository, and then embed the url of that location where it was uploaded into the post... its around about way to do it.. but thats how it would be done at this point..