• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Meet the new moderators!

Started by StealBlueSho, May 18, 2020, 05:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Thank you everyone who has helped and offered to help! As you can see there has been quite a few changes to the forum layout and they are still going on! Trying to find that right combination!

I wanted to inform everyone of a couple things...

@FoMoCoSHO is staying on as our senior moderator!!! His expertise will be much appreciated!

@SHOdded has offered to stay on as an admin for the back office software stuff which is a huge plus!

@Macgyver has been around for awhile and has forum moderating experience as well for some of the Nissan platforms. He will be one of the new moderators!

@MKS Tom is another new moderator, he is one of the admins on the Facebook site and has done a good job of keeping that site going well!

Hopefully MKS Tom and Macgyver will provide a little introduction just so everyone knows who they are!

I am still considering one more... as there is still a lot of work todo...

Thanks everyone for your patience!

Macgyver

Hi all.

As stated I help mod the www.jukeforums.com under the same name. I have been modding there for 6 years I think. So yeah I have a 2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS. Fun Car. 285whp FWD 1.6ltr Mamba Turbo. Its quite a handful.

Fun fact. The SHO's turbos are actually smaller than my Juke turbo.

I retired from a Steel mill in Reading Pa and wanted a "Go Fast" Dads car and my wife and I settled on a 2015 SHO in 2017. That is what got me here. I found other forums were a bit Snippy and this place was just right. Tons of info and no bull.

Thanks for the Mod addition. I have plenty of free time so if you need anything. Just drop me a line.

Mac

MKS Tom

Greeting folks. 

I'm Tom.  I have an MKS and MKT Ecoboost.  I either admin or moderate multiple Facebook groups.  I created a group for the MKS and MKT Ecoboost and the Volvo S80 V8.  I moderator SVX Nation (Subaru SVX) and the group associated with this page.  I also created an Ecoboost humor group (I got me that $500 toon) and created another FB group that has almost 40,000 people so far (Don't waste my time no lowballers, I know what I got).  I live near Allentown, PA.  I'm a machinist that sets up Swiss lathes for medical parts and switched to 3rd shift at the start of the year to help out more with the wife and kid.  I can be serious or a completely immature troll depending on what the situation calls for.  lol  I look forward to helping out here, thank you for adding me. 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.