• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

How has Rona impacted your car goals?

Started by MKS Tom, May 16, 2020, 09:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macgyver

FearlessAZ

In terms of my MKS, yes. Been working like crazy and since it has been my daily, haven't been able to afford the time for it.

Tons of work done on my Impala though due to just being able to drop it off at a shop.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

MKS Tom

Quote from: FearlessAZ on May 20, 2020, 03:08:44 AM
In terms of my MKS, yes. Been working like crazy and since it has been my daily, haven't been able to afford the time for it.

Tons of work done on my Impala though due to just being able to drop it off at a shop.

What year Impala?
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

FearlessAZ

SM105K

Are those DP's still crying in the corner of your garage from lack of attention?
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

lamrith

It has helpe and hurt my project car.  I think some people are feeling the squeeze and selling more things which is good.  But at the same time people are also getting and spending those stimulus checks so many popular online vendors are out of popular items and things on local sale groups tend to vanish quick.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

FearlessAZ

Quote from: SM105K on May 20, 2020, 10:03:30 AM

Are those DP's still crying in the corner of your garage from lack of attention?

Yes sir they are. Just been swamped with work. I work at the Kroger distribution center in Tolleson and it's been nuts with all these grocery hoarders. I still need to buy the gaskets and get a new set of plugs for the tune. Have the 3 bar and DPs waiting.

SM105K

Quote from: FearlessAZ on May 21, 2020, 12:12:57 AM

Yes sir they are. Just been swamped with work. I work at the Kroger distribution center in Tolleson and it's been nuts with all these grocery hoarders. I still need to buy the gaskets and get a new set of plugs for the tune. Have the 3 bar and DPs waiting.

Good times.  Let me know if you need help. We can literally knock them out in a couple of hours, and service your PTU all in one shot.  Since you live here, I would really consider wrapping your DP's. 
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

WinPlaceSHO

Quote from: SM105K on May 21, 2020, 10:22:41 AM

Good times.  Let me know if you need help. We can literally knock them out in a couple of hours, and service your PTU all in one shot.  Since you live here, I would really consider wrapping your DP's.

You should move to MN and help with installs, we have a much better DA up here, and in the winter it's a "dry" cold.   :rofl2:
Black 2018 SHO Non-PP | GH e30/AO Tune | PPE Catted Downpipes | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mount | SP-542's | 170 Tstat | 3 bar | H&R Springs | XDI-35 | Badges removed  | Chrome delete | GH IC | EPP CAI | Noisemaker delete | MSD coils

SM105K

Quote from: WinPlaceSHO on May 21, 2020, 02:55:17 PM

You should move to MN and help with installs, we have a much better DA up here, and in the winter it's a "dry" cold.   :rofl2:

I am not a fan of the Northern Part of the US.  I can deal with the searing heat. Being able to drive all of my vehicles year around too is a bonus. 

FearlessAZ

Definitely will. Gonna start ordering stuff to get together. Ptu oil, turbo gaskets and whatever the choice of plugs are for the tune.

MKS Tom

At least my county in PA will be in the "yellow" in 2 weeks.  I can at add a few mods I have been sitting on and run a tune. 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.