• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Sync 3.4 USB hub.

Started by StinkinLinkin13, May 12, 2020, 01:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkinLinkin13

I am not sure if any SHOs have this version yet but if so can somebody post a picture and or ford part number for the compatible USB hub. I believe it has a USB type C and USB type A port. Possible blue backlight... I'm running Sync 3.4 with Android auto and need the supported usb hub. TIA
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

shaundizzle15

Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

StinkinLinkin13

I found it on a website.. Idk if I can post it here.. It was pretty straight forward tho. I tried updating my Sync to Lincoln's official latest release from their very own website. It failed and broke my voice commands.
I ended up finding the 3.4 version online and used it basically just to fix what broke. Only problem is I occasionally get this error message. (Pictured)

So now I have Android auto and Apple car play but the software update requires the updated compatible usb hub all... I found it on ebay and its in the mail. I'll see if its good soon.

HC3Z-19A387-E  is the part number I ordered.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

StealBlueSho

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on May 13, 2020, 07:15:04 PM
I found it on a website.. Idk if I can post it here.. It was pretty straight forward tho. I tried updating my Sync to Lincoln's official latest release from their very own website. It failed and broke my voice commands.
I ended up finding the 3.4 version online and used it basically just to fix what broke. Only problem is I occasionally get this error message. (Pictured)

So now I have Android auto and Apple car play but the software update requires the updated compatible usb hub all... I found it on ebay and its in the mail. I'll see if its good soon.

HC3Z-19A387-E  is the part number I ordered.

How did this ever turn out? Curious..

StinkinLinkin13

It worked out great. The only issue that I have... (and idk if it was already an issue before because I never used it) . My XM satellite radio signal is pretty random. Some days it works just fine some days it works with a few skips/signal losses here and there some days it's skips practically all day long... Like I said I never tried SiriusXSirius before the update so it may have been that way before.  Otherwise the upgrade is well worth it. Plus since now I have Android auto I could use Sirius XM through the app on the phone with no issue if I choose to..

StealBlueSho

Awesome, I like to option of the USB-C fast charge.. I would do the upgrade just for that alone.

Nova

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on September 14, 2020, 03:58:53 PM
Awesome, I like to option of the USB-C fast charge.. I would do the upgrade just for that alone.
That would be nice to have USB-C fast charge, where are you getting your module from? I clicked on the Amazon link and it shows sold out.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

StinkinLinkin13

I really don't know about the compatibly of the usb c hub on our cars. It may work but I couldn't say. My usb hub is the standard usb hub but backlit blue instead of my factory white one.