• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Moderators

Started by StealBlueSho, May 15, 2020, 10:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

FoMoCoSHO has graciously offered to stay and continue to moderate.

However, SHOdded and ZSHO are stepping down.

This means... I will need at least two more Moderators but would be willing to take on three.

Let me known if you are interested! Thanks!

MKS Tom

I'm certainly willing to help.
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

FiveLeeter918

I'm interested to help however I can that isnt seen as a conflict of interest as also being a vendor.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: FiveLeeter918 on May 15, 2020, 11:33:39 PM
I'm interested to help however I can that isnt seen as a conflict of interest as also being a vendor.
I don't see it as a conflict....

Maybe you could offer balance via the vendors point of view when disputes arise?

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on May 15, 2020, 11:59:49 PM
Quote from: FiveLeeter918 on May 15, 2020, 11:33:39 PM
I don't see it as a conflict....

Maybe you could offer balance via the vendors point of view when disputes arise?
As much as I appreciate the offer Lee it would be seen as favoritism. Mike Bambic intentionality took himself out of the moderators groups just of that reason. Having a vendor as a moderator 100% would be a COI.

To FoMoCoSHO's point about balance, I think that a vendors reputation has more to do with than moderator status. But that's just my opinion.

MKS Tom

Is it possible for the vendors and tuners who are really adding to the platform have some sort of title that isn't a moderator but that shows an equal level of appreciation for what they are doing?  This way there is no favoritism but shows the respect that each one of them deserve? 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: MKS Tom on May 16, 2020, 09:14:50 AM
Is it possible for the vendors and tuners who are really adding to the platform have some sort of title that isn't a moderator but that shows an equal level of appreciation for what they are doing?  This way there is no favoritism but shows the respect that each one of them deserve?
I like that idea! Let me see what I can do.

SM105K

I wouldn't mind helping out. You know where I stand and I am always willing to help another SHO owner out either here or there.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

FearlessAZ

I am willing to help out if necessary. Switching to nights so will be more active during the night time to help in that area. Still checking throughout the day.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)