• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Thank you StealBlueSHO for adding me to the moderator team

Started by MKS Tom, May 16, 2020, 10:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKS Tom

Thank your allowing me to help with the forum.  I will do my best to help keep this place flourishing for many years to come.  For those of you who don't know me, I own an 2013 MKS and MKT Ecoboost.  Those of you on FB are probably aware of who I am and it is not like my name is not a dead giveway either.  lol  I recognize the importance of keeping a forum going as the data accumulated over years is unbelievably useful.  I have owned a Subaru SVX for over ten years as well and we had one of our forums go out.  Years of helpful data on an obscure vehicle lost forever and it hurt the community.  Social media platforms are not forever and even at some point Facebook will go away.  It is important to keep places like this thriving and I will do my best to assist with that here. 
2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

ridered74

Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

MKS Tom

2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.