• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

It might be time to remove LMS from this forum, vote up and let me know

Started by EcoPowerParts, April 29, 2020, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SM105K on May 01, 2020, 10:18:44 PM
And they are voting with their wallets because posts in forums are exposing the good and the bad in all turning aspects.

The links I posted are filled with actual LMS tune owners and their experiences.
Exactly, that's the kinda of information we need. Plus, it keeps members from getting all bent out of shape.

This guy gets it.

Linemonkey

I've been on this forum for several years. I'm not a customer of LMS (there's a reason for that) but I've paid close attention to them. I couldn't believe the way they stabbed a vital client like BPD in the back. That alone sank their ship, in my eyes. Perhaps they'd learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them. They should be cut off like the gangrenous appendage they've become.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
2013 SHO PP Tuxedo Black
3 bar
160 T-STAT
Catless DPs
Tune by AJP

bpd1151

Wholeheartedly agreed there linemonkey.

Thank you for your words & input.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

The community is not small, but the active portion is tiny, miniscule even, LOL.

Since our first call to concentrate on voting did not work, consider any comments made after this post to be forfeit.

PLEASE, if you have not voted, do so!  TIA.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SM105K

With all due respect Shodded, once again your post is exactly what I am talking about.

Mike's last statement "Let us know" while keeping the comments open should tell  everyone everything they need to know if comments are being held within forum standards and rules.

Also I would look to see if there are any "newly registered members" voting. Those votes could manipulate either side of the vote, esp if they are backed from someone that has something to lose.

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

SHOdded

We can agree to disagree, once again, and move on.  People are going to believe what they believe, and do what they do.  But when personal attacks enter conversations, that will put an end to those conversations.  Nothing additional that is useful is being added here at this point
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SM105K

Quote from: SHOdded on May 02, 2020, 09:57:25 AM
We can agree to disagree, once again, and move on.  People are going to believe what they believe, and do what they do.  But when personal attacks enter conversations, that will put an end to those conversations.  Nothing additional that is useful is being added here at this point

As a moderator on other forums, if the forum owner posts asking a question, it isn't our job to dictate what goes on in that thread as moderators regardless what we think. The only person who should be giving directions and or disabling comments should be Mike himself.

This again goes directly to my comments about censorship and bias.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

SHOdded

Enough is enough.  You already know our position. You can choose to accept it ... or not.

SM105K

Quote from: SHOdded on May 02, 2020, 10:12:49 AM
Enough is enough.  You already know our position. You can choose to accept it ... or not.

Sorry Shodded, your comments are coming off bias. There have been no personal attacks or community rules broken. I respectfully request you moderator properly and if the situations dictates remove those posts that violate community rules.

802SHO

What Easton said sounds fair.  Removing posts that violate rules only.  Just my perspective.
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Jordan

Censoring reasonable discussion has always gone well in society.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

SHOdded

Posts were retained to show the acrimony which led to us asking for restraint.  Sorry you do not see it that way.

Jordan

Well, with that note I'm talking a hiatus from this forum for a couple months ✌️
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

StealBlueSho

Lmao... you all know the moderators here do this on their own dime right?

I would say since I have joined in 2015 the moderators have done a very good job trying to keep the forums from turning into a Facebook/social media melting pot of crap.

Forums have always been a place to go get information and share ideas respectfully. Talk about new things and help move the platform forward.

There are multiple types of censorship... one type is having a moderator that removed valid comments, another is members who refuse to let others share their own opinions without jumping all over them.

I personally think everyone needs to take a step back, understand that it is OK to have people who LIKE the same vendor you DONT LIKE.  It is OK to have different opinions respectfully. There have been multiple attempts in this post alone by senior members to keep the discussion respectful.

SM105K

Quote from: SHOdded on May 02, 2020, 10:40:45 AM
Posts were retained to show the acrimony which led to us asking for restraint.  Sorry you do not see it that way.

I see a bias Shodded. I know for a fact EBPF moderators have been removed from their duties because of "BIAS". Please refrain from committing the same actions.