• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Tune updates

Started by jpeckinp, April 28, 2020, 01:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpeckinp

Is there somewhere we can get info on what was changed in the latest updates to the tunes? I know most of it is little stuff but it would be interesting to see what was done and what it effects.
2013 SHO Non-PP w/no Mods

SM105K

Best Advice.  Contact LMS directly.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ZSHO

I would speak directly with Anthony from LMS! Z
tuning@livernoismotorsports.com

Info@livernoismotorsports.com  .

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: jpeckinp on April 28, 2020, 01:36:09 PM
Is there somewhere we can get info on what was changed in the latest updates to the tunes? I know most of it is little stuff but it would be interesting to see what was done and what it effects.

The latest version of our tuning for the 2013+ SHO, MKS, MKT, and Flex 3.5 Ecoboost is currently v17.  The calibrators have done a ground up new version of the tune basically, so there are not 1 or 2 small changes to really speak on or I would be happy to share.  There have been adjustments to timing, boost shift points, firmness, fueling, you name it.  If you have one of our Mycal tuning devices and are running one of our earlier versions of the tunes, feel free to send an email over with your serial number, list of mods, octane, full name, etc and we would be happy to help get your tuner up to date. 

Quote from: ZSHO on April 28, 2020, 05:22:25 PM
I would speak directly with Anthony from LMS! Z
tuning@livernoismotorsports.com

Info@livernoismotorsports.com

Thanks for the shout out Z !

Anthony @ LMS

jpeckinp

Thanks Anthony.
I just bought a tuner for my wife's 18 Edge Sport last week. So far so good. One other question, on the 91 perf setting I assume that the tune does both normal drive and sport mode?
2013 SHO Non-PP w/no Mods

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: jpeckinp on April 30, 2020, 01:25:38 PM
Thanks Anthony.
I just bought a tuner for my wife's 18 Edge Sport last week. So far so good. One other question, on the 91 perf setting I assume that the tune does both normal drive and sport mode?

No problem, happy to help out!

Thanks for your order and very glad to hear you've been enjoying the tune.  Yes our tuning will impact all factory drive modes equally including models with Sport, Tow or different terrain modes like the Explorer Sport.  Often times customers tell me they use to live in Sport mode because their vehicle felt very dull and under-powered in Drive before the tune.  Once tuned I hear a lot of people say they don't even care to use Sport any longer since it performs so much better with the tune installed.  We also have softer / harder shift versions, economy specific tunes, Towing, E30 and 100+ octane race fuel tunes on the Edge Sport as well, so let us know if there are any additional tunes you'd like sent to your device and we would be happy to help out.  Thanks again!