• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Camber bolts

Started by wraitherx, April 20, 2020, 06:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraitherx

I am on the verge of upgrading the suspension in my car and looking for the camber bolts that are needed. I've seen two numbers get thrown around and just want to make sure that I'm getting the right part for the rears. Was hoping to get everything installed this weekend but working in a hospital during this time is hellacious. Stay safe everyone and thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

wraitherx

Thanks Z!  Now, just gotta wait for shipping...

2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

Dannymack

Quote from: wraitherx on April 23, 2020, 12:44:50 PM
Thanks Z!  Now, just gotta wait for shipping...

I just ordered a set from O'Reilly. Came in 3 days. Cost a few bucks more, but they didn't delay like Amazon.
2013 MKS EcoBoost Fully Loaded
AJP E40 Tuned
XDI-35
Godspeed Springs
EBC Yellow Brake Pads

wraitherx

Thanks!  I was going to go that route until my tpms sensors and 90° air valves for my wheels got delayed a day. So I'll just play the waiting game and do everything at the same time.

2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

ZSHO

I used the previous Specialty-Products 81280 camber Bolts many years ago,which later were revised to 84130..

BTW- Don't forget the Springs need to settle in for the first few hundred miles as documented below..
Here is my own dedicated thread and Best of luck on the install brother. Z  :)

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,8310.135.html

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,8310.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|