• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

EBC rear coated sport rotors with Yellow stuff pads

Started by avidmotion, April 10, 2020, 02:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avidmotion

800-959-0145
Home /Brake /Service Kits /Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit /EBC S13KR1245
$144.56

In Stock
Free Shipping
ADD TO CART
Picture for manufacturer EBC S5KF1120 Big Brake Kits
EBC S13KR1245 EBC Brakes S13KR1245 S13 Kits Yellowstuff and RK Rotors
https://thmotorsports.com/9077489-ebc-s13kr1245
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

Macgyver

So how do these compare with "New" PP rotors and pads. I am do for a complete front brake redo. Rotors and pads. 2015.

avidmotion

Rotors rate better on the Joe's scale, significantly probably not. Price the factor. Yellow stuff vs pp pads....toss up, more grip yellow stuff, need to warm them up in winter, yellow stuff lasted 12,000 miles of hard DD daily driving Would not buy again. The rotors I would. I have new PP rears and the EBC sports up front, now both with new PP pads and am very happy, for my type of aggressive DD daily driving. The PP even has stopped me from back to back full balls to wall, then slow hard back to mexico limits, with no fade or fear.
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

avidmotion

The deal is that yellow stuff 100 bucks alone, the rotors are sweet...