• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Ethanol analyzer

Started by WinPlaceSHO, March 29, 2020, 10:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinPlaceSHO

Ok, what is the red part called on this, I'll need a new one because when I touched it I broke it, and how do I get it apart to add the ethanol analyzer?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Black 2018 SHO Non-PP | GH e30/AO Tune | PPE Catted Downpipes | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mount | SP-542's | 170 Tstat | 3 bar | H&R Springs | XDI-35 | Badges removed  | Chrome delete | GH IC | EPP CAI | Noisemaker delete | MSD coils

ridered74

Quote from: WinPlaceSHO on March 29, 2020, 10:06:53 AM
Ok, what is the red part called on this, I'll need a new one because when I touched it I broke it, and how do I get it apart to add the ethanol analyzer?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Watch some youtube videos on disconnecting fuel lines. Helps to have a fuel line disconnect tool You can get a set at harbor freight for 10 bucks or so.

That red piece is a clip and there should be a second one on the underside. I believe before broken, the red pieces on top and bottom are actually one piece but I don't remember for sure. There is a push tab that releases it and allows it to slide out. After that you use a fuel line disconnect tool to disconnect the fuel line.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

WinPlaceSHO

Ok, my "Google-Fu" wasn't working yesterday, but I finally found it -- Common fuel connectors.  There is that red retaining clip, then you just push on the one side, and it comes off.  Now I just have to figure out what that red retaining clip is called so I can get it replaced.   
Black 2018 SHO Non-PP | GH e30/AO Tune | PPE Catted Downpipes | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mount | SP-542's | 170 Tstat | 3 bar | H&R Springs | XDI-35 | Badges removed  | Chrome delete | GH IC | EPP CAI | Noisemaker delete | MSD coils

FiveLeeter918

The red clip has no function other than to say "hey, I'm important, are you sure you want to remove me?"

Remove it, then push in on that rectangle on the underside and it will pull off.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!