• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Firestorm HPFP Failure & More

Started by StealBlueSho, March 21, 2020, 10:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Just a quick update here...

I talked to Anthony the customer in question yesterday. There also appears to be another issue with the car where it is reading the wrong fuel pressure at the rail....

Apparently with the stock fuel pump he thought everything was running better but found out there are indeed other issues at play.

In the best interest of both parties. I suggest we close this issue down until further information is provided since the circumstances around the fuel pump issues are questionable.

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on April 30, 2020, 03:09:38 PM
Just a quick update here...

I talked to Anthony the customer in question yesterday. There also appears to be another issue with the car where it is reading the wrong fuel pressure at the rail....

Apparently with the stock fuel pump he thought everything was running better but found out there are indeed other issues at play.

In the best interest of both parties. I suggest we close this issue down until further information is provided since the circumstances around the fuel pump issues are questionable.

Until more information comes to light, I will refrain from commenting on this particular situation.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Unlocked this thread... the owner of the car will update as needed. The issue is not resolved, and the Firestorm HPFP is still suspected as faulty. The stock fuel pump is performing fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SM105K

40 days later...and still not resolved? Telling......
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |