• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Atlanta area shops/dealers?

Started by Regulator, September 02, 2019, 10:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regulator

My wife's '14 EB Flex is showing signs of need to replace the timing chains due to P0016 CEL, are there any recommended dealers or Indy shops in the Atlanta area that will treat me gently?

SHOdded

:o  Sorry to hear.  Generally a Lincoln dealer is the best place to go for EB vehicles.  I do not have any specific recommendations for you, but research Yelp and Repairpal ratings in your area.  I used to use dealerrater but the sorting of reviews leaves something to be desired.

These are all I have for GA
https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,4084.msg78410.html#msg78410
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!