• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

The literal "FASTEST TAURUS SHO" on THE PLANET!

Started by bpd1151, March 19, 2020, 06:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

HUGE KUDOS to Mr. Zack (a.k.a. "The Retard" Wright) and his entire team that recently garnered the very title of this thread with his "BLUE TURD" Taurus SHO.

Holy hell who would've ever thunk, a Ford Taurus SHO into the 8's, with plenty more left in her to go even deeper!!

Here's the video:

https://www.motor1.com/news/404475/taurus-sho-eight-second-pass/

More video forthcoming from 1320Video and will re-post when that becomes available.

Zach's so well deserving of all the accolades he and his team are receiving. 10yrs in the making.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

bamsho

Car is so fast it blew the hood off!!!!  YEEHAAA.   He was told he could never run 9s let alone 8s.  Very proud of what he has done, and to prove his naysayers sooo wrong. 

Kudos to Zach and the Blue Turd.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

bpd1151

Quote from: bamsho on March 19, 2020, 07:20:06 PM
Car is so fast it blew the hood off!!!!  YEEHAAA.   He was told he could never run 9s let alone 8s.  Very proud of what he has done, and to prove his naysayers sooo wrong. 

Kudos to Zach and the Blue Turd.
Yes indeed, it certainly did blow its' CF hood off at the end of his record setting run.

170mph +

Again..... HOLY HELL!!!!

Moisme33

Definitely is an amazing achievement! With that said Bpd1151, I look forward to the numbers your machine puts out when it is finally completed!! I always check after work for your build thread to see the innovation taking place there!

bpd1151

bpd1151

bpd1151

Laughed at Zach repeatedly saying "F@ck that hood!!!"

Epic right there! Love it!

It moved for me watching that there 1320 video. Awesome sauce!

ridered74

Celebration was the best. Can't help but feel happy for the guy seeing how much work he has put in and how genuinely excited he was. Pretty impressive! Good video work as well.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET