• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hello from STL!

Started by Abital, March 07, 2020, 03:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abital

Hello Everyone,

Just brought home a 2016 Taurus SHO this past weekend. I've come from a diverse background of car tuning/modifying, including a 1972 Chevelle SS Convertible, a street custom 1990 GMC Sierra and a apocalypse ready 2006 Nissan Xterra. My wife and I are getting ready to start a family and I needed a more appropriate commuter vehicle/family sedan. We live in Missouri and a AWD Sedan became a must, and the SHO became a no brainer for me. It checks all the boxes; rare, awd, moves like a bat out of hell.

Below has been what has been accomplished the first day it was home. The project list is endless much to my wife's dismay, but she married a gear head.

Looking forward to posting a lot of how-to posts when I can get around to them. One of the best communities I was ever a part of was the Xterra Community, you could find everything, and i mean everything, related to DIY repair, upgrades, etc, really spoiled me, so I would like to give back to a new community on my next journey. I look forward to the future.

bpd1151

Very nice intro. Welcome aboard the SHOsanity.

Car looks nice. Good start on the mods.

I'm sure the community will appreciate your involvement/input.

Keep posting!

All these Missouri owners popping up suddenly. Makes me think a Midwest meet up should be planned at sometime. Especially since there are so many of us lurking in/around the Chicagoland area. Myself included.

Pretty cool!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Welcome to the community!  Congrats on the new ride, and keep surprising 'em "hot rods" :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PDSHO

Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost