• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Bolt torque specs for front and rear transmission mounts?

Started by 10ECOMKS, March 03, 2020, 06:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

10ECOMKS

ridered74

Mine came with that info. If I remember right it was 80 ft/lbs. Been awhile tho so I could be wrong. Weird that you didn't get that info with yours.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

10ECOMKS

Quote from: ridered74 on March 03, 2020, 11:25:57 PM
Mine came with that info. If I remember right it was 80 ft/lbs. Been awhile tho so I could be wrong. Weird that you didn't get that info with yours.

Thanks ridered74. I should be getting my set this Friday. I wasn't sure if they would come with the torque specs or not, so I wanted to ask ahead of time. I didn't recall seeing anyone post it and I'm a stickler when it comes to proper torquing.

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

10ECOMKS

Quote from: SM105K on March 04, 2020, 07:57:46 AM
I went with 4 ugga duggas.

4 ugga duggas seems about right...... With the correct number of beers consumed and properly correlated calibration of ugga dagga, that should work out to exactly 80ft/lbs.   :biggrin:

SM105K

Quote from: 10ECOMKS on March 04, 2020, 08:58:05 AM
Quote from: SM105K on March 04, 2020, 07:57:46 AM
I went with 4 ugga duggas.

4 ugga duggas seems about right...... With the correct number of beers consumed and properly correlated calibration of ugga dagga, that should work out to exactly 80ft/lbs.   :biggrin:

My man!
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ridered74

I've been racking my brain trying to remember, but I'm old as dirt so that didn't go well. I feel like it was either 80 or 105 but I didn't save the instructions and don't remember for sure. If yours don't come with the specs I would try 80 first and if there is a lot of NVH maybe tighten it up to 105. Pretty sure 80 is 2 ugga duggas and 105 would be right about 4 ugga duggas.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

10ECOMKS

Quote from: ridered74 on March 04, 2020, 08:03:20 PM
I've been racking my brain trying to remember, but I'm old as dirt so that didn't go well. I feel like it was either 80 or 105 but I didn't save the instructions and don't remember for sure. If yours don't come with the specs I would try 80 first and if there is a lot of NVH maybe tighten it up to 105. Pretty sure 80 is 2 ugga duggas and 105 would be right about 4 ugga duggas.

Thanks for your input ridered74. Mine didn't come with torque specs, so I torqued them to 80ft/lbs. ...It felt right. It didn't take much to brake the bolts loose

10ECOMKS

For anyone interested...the factory torque spec for the (4) 15mm front and rear mount bolts is 66ft/lbs on the frame sides (farthest forward and farthest rear) and 76 ft/lbs for the bolts that are on the engine/transaxle sides of the mounts.

avidmotion

....miss placed uggga torque wrench, but is it 80 lbs then for the 2nd gen AD mounts?
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

avidmotion

Anyone have torque specs on the 2nd gen AD wishbones?
Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

avidmotion