• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Suggestions where to buy PPE catted DPs

Started by 10ECOMKS, February 19, 2020, 08:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on April 01, 2020, 11:02:22 AMPlease don't do this, you're jumping into a thread specifically about a different vendors product and unless you've made massive design changes your catted pipes they don't pass emissions they throw a code.

Agreed!

Delete their filth from this section.

Issue a formal warning, and sanction them if further violations occur.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SM105K

:smash: :smash: :smash:
Quote from: bpd1151 on April 01, 2020, 12:30:57 PM

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on April 01, 2020, 11:02:22 AMPlease don't do this, you're jumping into a thread specifically about a different vendors product and unless you've made massive design changes your catted pipes they don't pass emissions they throw a code.

Agreed!

Delete their filth from this section.

Issue a formal warning, and sanction them if further violations occur.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I call for a Sierra Sierra India type of ban.  When you type in LMS it should automatically convert to *** like said before tuner. BAN HAMMER!  :smash: :smash: :smash:
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

Nova

Bye

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

fordfanstan

Quote from: SM105K on February 25, 2020, 09:05:38 AM
I just bought a pair of Catted PPE DP's from Vivid Racing for another member yesterday.  They were $1059.10 with a 4 week lead time.

Are you almost ready to do this again lol? :)
Same location reason as the other member you did this for.

SM105K

Quote from: fordfanstan on April 02, 2020, 12:10:28 AM
Quote from: SM105K on February 25, 2020, 09:05:38 AM
I just bought a pair of Catted PPE DP's from Vivid Racing for another member yesterday.  They were $1059.10 with a 4 week lead time.

Are you almost ready to do this again lol? :)
Same location reason as the other member you did this for.

PM me.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

10ECOMKS

Mine arrived right at about 5 weeks. Very very nice. I'm still waiting for some other parts for the install, including a new tap for my PTU drain plug. Unfortunately my old tap just didn't want to cut the threads... Anyway here they are waiting. Test fit, wrapped, Test fit and coated..waiting..waiting

SHO NVS

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well.  Need some advice I live in the good old state of California.  I am trying to find a company that will sell and ship me some catted PPE DPs. I have come across companies that won't ship to California or just cancel my order. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks! 
2013 SHO PP, 3BAR MAP, Gearhead Tune, EPP CAI, 170* Thermo, JLT Catch Can, MSD Coils, H&R Springs, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, PPE Catted Downpipes, Whiteline Rear Sway Bar, SSM Motor Mounts, Gearhead Intercooler, Gearhead Upgraded Turbos, Noise Maker Delete, Boomba Racing BOV

SHOdded

Are you going to install them yourself?  I believe you will need to, most shops will not want to tangle with the govt.

Can you have them shipped to a non CA state near you?  To a friend perhaps?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHO NVS

Hey SHOdded,

Yeah, I am going to install them myself.  That is the easy part, lol. Getting my hands on them is a different story.  That is what I was thinking, having them shipped somewhere outside CA, was just hoping you guys knew of someone that could help me out. 
2013 SHO PP, 3BAR MAP, Gearhead Tune, EPP CAI, 170* Thermo, JLT Catch Can, MSD Coils, H&R Springs, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, PPE Catted Downpipes, Whiteline Rear Sway Bar, SSM Motor Mounts, Gearhead Intercooler, Gearhead Upgraded Turbos, Noise Maker Delete, Boomba Racing BOV

SHOdded

I know when people want parts that are too expensive  in Canada, they might have them shipped to a po box in ny, for example, and bring them crossborder. That might be the way to go here.

Where in cali are you?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHO NVS

I am in Southern California.  That is a good idea. 

Dxlnt1

Beware, in California now their is a third tier of smog inspection now. (Star) You may pass everything EXCEPT visual. Make sure you know someone that can "help" with smog or you will be forced to swap them for smog every couple years

Yes I failed visual
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

SHO NVS

Thanks for the heads up Dxlnt1!  I have heard about those Star inspections, supposedly they are supposed to be random right? 

Dxlnt1

Quote from: SHO NVS on May 09, 2020, 11:45:13 AM
Thanks for the heads up Dxlnt1!  I have heard about those Star inspections, supposedly they are supposed to be random right?

Cant say. Because as soon as they were online AND my car was due, I was sent there. I think its more of type of car and if usually modded. I DONT TRUST CALI TO BE RANDOM ABOUT ANYTHING!
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

Dxlnt1

Might be good for us in Cali to establish relationships to fall between the cracks on some of this type stuff. Im not willing to change the DP's or anything on a regular basis for compliance. But I have been able to get by with everything I wanted for my car with no issue. Last thing, and I may get jumped on here is Im still considering meth install. But thats for another post lol