• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Is this a 2bar or 3bar map sensor?

Started by 13tuxblack, February 10, 2020, 05:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13tuxblack

Hello everyone,

Just a got a '13 SHO from a dealership, and the previous owner had put on a LMS air filter assembly.

I was wondering if they may have added anything else as well, particularly the map sensor.

Aa5a-9f479-ca is the manifold map sensor, can anyone tell by that # if its a 2bar or 3bar?

Also is there a link where I can put in my vin to see if its a pp sho?

Thanks for the help!

Gabe

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ZSHO

That's the stock 2-Bar map sensor that ends in CA. Due post an Intro at your earliest convenience and if you have any questions feel free to ask and welcome aboard. Z  :WELCOME:

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

13tuxblack

Thanks, kinda figured but wanted to make sure.

Also found out its a non pp.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk