• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Jordan's Dyno Results

Started by Jordan, February 05, 2020, 05:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

StinkinLinkin13

I'm a little surprised. I actually thought the numbers would be higher considering your ETs and MPH. Just started working with AJP myself... See what happens. 🤙

Just out of curiosity. What time did you run on Gearheads tune?
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

Jordan

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on February 05, 2020, 08:26:41 PM
I'm a little surprised. I actually thought the numbers would be higher considering your ETs and MPH. Just started working with AJP myself... See what happens. 🤙

I haven't ever ran gh down the strip.

ridered74

Quote from: Jordan on February 05, 2020, 10:31:28 PM

Dang I must have missed the gearhead numbers when I looked on my phone.

FWIW I have same mods with GH E30 tune other than my pipes are catted and I don't have the dual intake, my best full weight run was 12.116 on a 90-95 degree day.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

802SHO

Awesome Jordan!  Now we will see what GH Turbos add!
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Jordan

Quote from: ridered74 on February 06, 2020, 02:24:37 AM
Quote from: Jordan on February 05, 2020, 10:31:28 PM

Dang I must have missed the gearhead numbers when I looked on my phone.

FWIW I have same mods with GH E30 tune other than my pipes are catted and I don't have the dual intake, my best full weight run was 12.116 on a 90-95 degree day.

GH absolutely put down some numbers, but never wanted to run it down the drag strip because while 3rd gear and above felt like money the launch with 1st and 2nd gear was always severely lacking. Goes to show numbers isn't everything. However I am eagerly waiting to work with both as I know both have their own tuning styles and I figure they both do sick jobs.

6500rpm

Jordan, are you not methanol injected? I was running through  your YouTube videos and the one one where the injector crapped out got my attention where you looked at the intake valve deposits. Your valves in general look fairly clean compared to a lot of DI engines that I've  worked on but I didn't see methanol on your list. I pulled a 5.0l out of a 2019 mustang GT today with the duel DI/port injection set up and you can really see the washing effect from the port injectors.
I just wanted to verify if you were spraying or not because with the exception of the one cylinder your valves really do look good by today's DI standards. Good luck this year, I know it's a  bit of a drive but I bet your times would be better at Gateway with the track prep.
2013 SHO PP in Ruby Red Metallic, GTG Billet Grills, Duraflex Racer Chin Spoiler, DriveBright LED Driving/Turn Lights,160 T Stat, MSD Coils, All Royal Purple Lubricants, EPP Gen 2 Duel Intake and hotpipes,3 bar, Gearhead AO tuned!