• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Post a Pic of your Ecoboost!

Started by 802SHO, January 27, 2020, 08:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Parking in the bottom back of the garage to keep the door dings away!

Wonkaburgh

Here's mine with its 18" winter shoes on and the all seasons 20" off.

2019 Ford Flex Limited (bought this year in August)
Ecoboost
Stock for the most part.
Only mods I've done are tint the front windows driver and passenger. Added front and rear dash cams (came in handy when I caught a hit and run of a pedestrian, disgusting that someone did that and drove off, I still haven't heard back from the RCMP if they caught the a-hole in the black caddy).

I am looking to take advantage of some Boxing Day deals for an amp (not sure since I haven't gotten into the audio world in about 17yrs when I was really into it with my old Honda Accord ExR - 1992) and another sub and look into sound deadening, as well...maybe its me, but it pisses me off to see a Grand Cherokee SRT have more power than me, so I am working on getting this beast past the 450hp mark just so I can embarrass some Chrysler/Dodge losers.

2019 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost
Looking to see just how much boost I can get out of this...

Wonkaburgh

Quote from: Ecoboost_xsport on July 12, 2020, 01:39:21 AM
I'll try my hand at this....

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I absolutely love the bronze/copper looking wheels. Always such a cool look. Although I can't pull them off on mine.
2019 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost
Looking to see just how much boost I can get out of this...

Broodingrage

Not enough Lincoln Love in this thread. Time to fix that I believe. Car has been in my possession for under a year and loving every second of it. Have replaced the Dynamic ride. (What a difference) Changed PTU fluid. Catch can is next.

More mods to come as I browse around all the forums.

My bank account shreaks in terror!  :blowup: