• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

THE EPIPHANY

Started by ST180@LI, April 02, 2020, 07:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ST180@LI

Greetings All

A little South African flavor here, AL from Durban. Gave my heart away to a 2014 Fiesta ST 3 years ago and she's been playing with my feelings ever since.

I've been pretty much through the mill thus far, currently running a 76mm decat full exhaust, upgraded FMIC, bigger boost pipes, shielded intake and x-over, Cool Boost stage 1 WMI.

I've been stuffed around a bunch, been through 4 cheap Chinese turbos, all because I didn't know any better, ended going back to my Hiroshima hairdryer aka BW KP39, albeit a little wiser.

I'm hoping to tap in to the knowledge of the more experienced members here and more than willing to help others not make the same mistakes I did!

You would have thought I'd done this sooner, but alas here we are, my first forum.. The epiphany 🙄

AL

2014 FIESTA ST
FBO STAGE 2+
Chasing the dream

SHOdded

Welcome to the community!  A couple of our members recently picked up FiSTs themselves, and are enjoying the full ST-ness of their vehicles.  They cannot leave well enough alone either :D and have been updating their rides.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Welcome aboard!

The Fiesta's, as well as the Focus's, in ST formats particularly, are a riot to drive. Fun fun fun!

Keep the community updated on your experiences, as well as any performance mods you may install.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PDSHO

Greetings from Nebraska. USA

Greg
2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost