• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Aftermarket sway bars!

Started by Code AiR, December 28, 2019, 12:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bpd1151

Sharp. Great update. Thank you.

Look'n forward to its completion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Moisme33

Definitely interested in this setup!

Eliuprt

reply to the people asking about if the car got lowered. The links just need to be adjusted longer to accommodate a lowered car, that`s it

802SHO

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

Eliuprt

Last update from Mitchell. They make 3-rd prototype to clear
Hey all once again. Sorry for so many updates. But I believe we are all good with the rear sway bar. I test fitted the new bend design and it looks like we are all clear. Its clearing the control very well. After test driving. I did not notice any knocking like I did before on big dips and bumps and inclines on driveways. However, this was on a bone stock SHO suspension wise. I can't be 100% certain on a lowered SHO. However, it should clear still. I can cross that bridge when It comes.

That being said here are the photos of the bars. I am relaying all the fitment data to my team and we can hopefully have bars ready to come over here by The middle of April. I know its a long wait but it should be worth it.

Thank you, everyone.

P.S. I think they will offer sway separately and sway + endlinks if needed.

802SHO

Quote from: Eliuprt on February 28, 2020, 08:59:12 PM
Last update from Mitchell. They make 3-rd prototype to clear
Hey all once again. Sorry for so many updates. But I believe we are all good with the rear sway bar. I test fitted the new bend design and it looks like we are all clear. Its clearing the control very well. After test driving. I did not notice any knocking like I did before on big dips and bumps and inclines on driveways. However, this was on a bone stock SHO suspension wise. I can't be 100% certain on a lowered SHO. However, it should clear still. I can cross that bridge when It comes.

That being said here are the photos of the bars. I am relaying all the fitment data to my team and we can hopefully have bars ready to come over here by The middle of April. I know its a long wait but it should be worth it.

Thank you, everyone.

P.S. I think they will offer sway separately and sway + endlinks if needed.

Send me a set, I'll verify they clear a lowered SHO...better yet...a lowered SHO with cut lowering springs....then you'll know they'll clear anyone's ride! 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

wraitherx

Anyone know what the final outcome of this is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

FiveLeeter918

Well Mitchell was released from the company when they shut down for COVID. I've been I'm contact with another sales rep who says they will still be produced, but are delayed due to COVID. He said the work order has been created and they will have a bulk buy that I'll be hosting. I actually need to follow up on this, will report back when I have more details.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

bpd1151

My build has been slowed down as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and all of the resulting shut down orders.

So I completely get it.

Thanks for the update. Still interested.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

wraitherx

Understandable and thanks for the update!  I'm interested as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 SHO PP
1999 SVT Cobra Built

SM105K

Interested as well.  I can turn and burn a trip for fitment as well.  I can be in Ontario in about 4.5 hours.  I am sitting on cut H&R's as well.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

Dxlnt1

Quote from: Eliuprt on January 30, 2020, 08:28:40 PM
hello. i`m the guy who start all this with Whiteline. Lil update:

Mitchel Yardley (https://www.facebook.com/71Yardley3) needs test SHO to check our 24 mm 2 point sway bar fitment. Located in SoCal. Ontario.
when Mitchell gets his test vehicle in he will make measurements and then Whiteline should be able to offer set of universal adjustable links.
So we need test SHO asap

Im just seeing this but could've helped out. I am roughly 30-45 minutes aways from Ontario. If you still need protype car to test firment lemme know!
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

avidmotion

Sp542@.028, windstorm CAI, MSD coils, AO GH TUNE, GH intercooler, All Amsoil, General Gmax-rs summer tires, +PP, PP PADS,EDC rotors, Colinite 476s wax, used PPE DPs, Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete with custom X pipe, Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts|, 3 bar, stock thermostat,  TRACY LEWIS DESIGNED Team RXP, the Original oil separator.

FiveLeeter918

still waiting on a manufacturing update unfortunately
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

xartic1

I have an Explorer Sport and I just came across this thread. I have done some cross referencing of the Explorer's rear sway bar and the Taurus and it looks like the parts are cross compatible with one another (Sport and SHO) according to FordPartsGiant.

Has anyone looked into getting the Explorer's Steeda rear sway bar to see if it would work?
2014 Explorer Sport - Livernois 91 tune, 3 Bar MAP, Bilstein B6's, Dicunzolo Transmission Mounts, Mishimoto J-Line FMIC, AEM Drop In Filter, Steeda Rear Sway Bar, PPE Engineering Catless Downpipes, Reische 170 T-stat
2011 Mustang GT Brembo - Bama 91 tune, Steeda Intake,  LTH, 3" full exhaust with O/R X-Pipe no resonator, every possible suspension component replaced, weighs 3505 with 1/4 gas