• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Where can i get a set of pp calipers

Started by IGottaShoYou, December 26, 2019, 01:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IGottaShoYou

Upgrading to pp calipers where can i get some fast tasca has to special order them like everything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

I think mrhighcaliber was able to procure from his local Advance Auto/AutoZone, so maybe look at the stores first?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

GhostlyGrenade

You may want to check to see if they are even different. My non PP sho had everything but the pads and struts as far as brakes and suspension go.
2015 SHO Darkside paint color, 3 bar, Motorcraft SP542 plugs@0.28, MSD Coils, K&N drop in, Continental Extreme Contact tires 255/45R20, EBC Yellow pads, 170 T-Stat, Redline 5w30, updated to the 2018+ trans mount, E-30 Blend, TUNED by AJPTurbo

timbo

If it's the later cars (13+), the only difference is the pistons (vented) and dust boots (Silicone).  The rest are the same...well, pad material I think is different.

If you have an early car (10-12), I have a set of PP fronts that are rebuilt with metal pistons (stock are phenolic/plastic).
2011 SHO PP - Mild mods and 13+ Brakes
2018 Explorer Sport - Stock