• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Looking for a aftermarket BOV for 2013 Taurus SHO

Started by Rich196, December 09, 2019, 02:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich196

Last Christmas I gave up My 2013 Taurus SHO to my son for Christmas, and prertty much have not added or messed with it since (Pretty much has all kinds of perf. upgrades from when I owned it). Just recently, my son was asking if they made a aftermarket BOV, because he wants that "LOUDER" blow of sound that all kids want...LOL. Anyway, I have check out the internet, and not sure if they make anything aftermarket for the 2013 SHO. I see that TurboSmart makes a nice one, but doesnt give you a option for the Taurus, I See F150, the Ford ST, they both have the same 3.5 ecoboost twin turbo motors we have.   Anyway, does anyone know of a place where I could buy one for my sons car? 

2013 Taurus SHO w/PP, K&N Intake, PPE catted. downpipes, AIS water/meth kit (trunk mounted) ,H&R lowering springs,170 stat, 3-bar sensor, TORRIE UNLEASHED TUNED !!!  12.14 @116mph. Stay tuned for the 11's (with stock turbo's)................

Jordan

Ecoboost power parts makes a kit that you can option out a bov
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

ZSHO

I think you will need quite a few items in order to achieve this goal. Need to purchase a noise eliminator pipe and weld on an aluminuim Flange for the BOV.. I would also try to contact Mike from Info@ecopoweparts.com for some better overall insight! He might also stock the Turbosmart BOV! I know he stocks the Tial version BOV! Dunno. Best of luck. Z

EPP SHO noisemaker eliminator pipe

https://www.ecopowerparts.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=11

Turbosmart Smart Port Blow-off Valve Ford 3.5L

https://www.full-race.com/store/ecoboost/f150/turbosmart-smart-port-blow-off-valve-ford-3-5l-ecoboost-f-150/

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

derfdog15

EcoPowerParts hot pipes with the Tial is the way to go. Better hotpipes that dont burst under boost pressure, and that nice tial sound. I have a set sitting in my garage, if you're interested feel free to PM me.
2015 Tuxedo Black SHO PP -(SAE corrected): 369.4/451.4 - Gone to the automotive graveyard but not forgotten

2016 F150 FX4 Sport - 3.5L V6 Ecoboost - Stock for now

2003 Redfire V6 Mustang - Building to be an 11 second car

f8tlSHO

Just vent to atmosphere and plug the intake tube... costs 4.99 and a trip to Lowe's for the plug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 Non PP Unleashed 93 E20 3 Bar Tune, K&N drop in 12.491 @ 110.96 120's IAT
Now tuned by ajp...looking to go faster
E30 tune on14psi full weight including 2 child seats,race like a real street car.
12.433 @110.8 140's IAT; Mustang Dyno 332hp / 386tq