• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Voxx Leggero, 20x9.5, +35 offset

Started by CaptainInsane-O, November 13, 2019, 11:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainInsane-O

Anyone running the 9.5" wide Voxx Leggero on their SHO?  I like the look and weight savings, but unfortunately(?) the 8.5 is back-ordered until January.

Thanks in Advance,

El Kapitan de Loco

ZSHO

I think Debonair had 20x9 Vossen Cvt wheels with Nitto invo 265-30 tires on his SHO IIRC! I hope this helps any.  Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,4611.msg72210.html#msg72210

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

CaptainInsane-O

The great and powerful wheel in the sky had other plans... the 9.5's are not available either (4 that showed in stock were ghosts) AND a screw took out my front passenger tire on the way home from work yesterday.  Limped the SHO into Discount and thankfully, the Continental's I requested on Tuesday had been delivered. I also decided to forego any thoughts of weight savings and ordered a set of black, 8.5" wide Mustang Performance replicas because they look mahhhvelous. New soles are on, and I am digging them but the Buford is still rocking stock shoes for around another week.

Yours Forever,

Das OF-2 of Whacked in da Melon

lamrith

Quote from: CaptainInsane-O on November 13, 2019, 11:43:33 AM
Anyone running the 9.5" wide Voxx Leggero on their SHO?  I like the look and weight savings, but unfortunately(?) the 8.5 is back-ordered until January.

Thanks in Advance,

El Kapitan de Loco
I am running the VOXX Lago 20*9.5 35 offset on my SHO with General G-MAX AS-05 275/40ZR20 tires, LOVE IT!  Traction for days, nice amount of poke from the fender, no rubbing.

You can fit 245's on them but it looks odd imho and not something I would think is good to run long term.  I did for a little bit since I had so much tread left on my 245's, but replaced the tires as soon as I found a good deal on the AS-05's.

You will need to get some hubcentric spacers/adapters to get a proper fit as the bore on the wheels is larger than the hub on the car.  Least that was the case for my Lago's, but worth checking.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

CaptainInsane-O

New shoes are here and going on... will get installed pics tomorrow, after I wash some of the grime off of the beater.