• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Deatschwerks DW300C Fuel Pump Updates for 2013+ SHOs

Started by FiveLeeter918, November 11, 2019, 11:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

Thought I'd throw my data that DW added when they tested a brand new OEM compared to their brand new pump
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

StinkinLinkin13

It's pretty crazy that this is the best that can be done after all this time. It must simply just not be very profitable to make a simple drop in plug in play lpfp. I remember you used to be able to find higher flowing fuel pumps easily for about anything 10- 15 years ago. All to gain about 10 hp. 😂. Now there is way more hp left on the table and no no drop in lpfp upgrades.
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

Jordan

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on January 31, 2020, 09:01:27 PM
It's pretty crazy that this is the best that can be done after all this time. It must simply just not be very profitable to make a simple drop in plug in play lpfp. I remember you used to be able to find higher flowing fuel pumps easily for about anything 10- 15 years ago. All to gain about 10 hp. 😂. Now there is way more hp left on the table and no no drop in lpfp upgrades.

Problem is they have to play nice with the PCM's why we couldn't just throw in a walbro into the car and honestly no clue on how they make money on these things. They definitely didn't make money on mine after the free installation and shipping it back on their cost.
World's Fastest SHO Ecoboost July 2019 - Current

2020 Power Numbers - 536AWHP/647Torque

aresix6

So I've got an XDI HPFP-60 along with their upgraded +50% injectors.  I'm still running stock LPFP pump because I was trying to figure a solution that might feed more than the 300c as Matt at GH has said it still won't keep up with XDI-60, especially when running e85.

But not having much luck finding something that can feed more than the 300c on the market.  Anybody know any outfit that might be able to indulge me?  I was holding getting the 300c but now I'm figuring it would be better than nothing...

Any thoughts guys?  Thanks in advance!
Check out my build on IG:  @ecoboost_xsport

StealBlueSho

Quote from: aresix6 on April 01, 2020, 11:43:05 PM
So I've got an XDI HPFP-60 along with their upgraded +50% injectors.  I'm still running stock LPFP pump because I was trying to figure a solution that might feed more than the 300c as Matt at GH has said it still won't keep up with XDI-60, especially when running e85.

But not having much luck finding something that can feed more than the 300c on the market.  Anybody know any outfit that might be able to indulge me?  I was holding getting the 300c but now I'm figuring it would be better than nothing...

Any thoughts guys?  Thanks in advance!
You should ping Eco Power Parts ( www.ecopowerparts.com ) as Mike Bambic the owner used to sell a dual in tank pump setup that could flow enough for E85. I don't think it's listed anymore but if you email him he might be able to help.

StinkinLinkin13

I'm running the DW pump and added a Kenne Bell boost a pump. So far its holding up pretty well... My tuner says I have the best LPFP readings he's seen yet. Running stock injectors however with Livernois Firestorm HPFP. (Not severe duty.)
Livernois Catless downpipes with Totalflow mufflers - AJP E40/Meth tune - Firestorm HPFP - DW 300 LPFP - Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump - 3 Bar Map - Alky Controls Meth Injection - 160° Thermostat - EPP Hot Pipes - AEM Dryflow Filter - BOV VTA - SSM Polyurethane Torque Struts - H&R Sport Springs - 20"x10" Niche Veronas on 275/40-20 DWS06 -

Dannymack

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on April 02, 2020, 01:44:51 PM
I'm running the DW pump and added a Kenne Bell boost a pump. So far its holding up pretty well... My tuner says I have the best LPFP readings he's seen yet. Running stock injectors however with Livernois Firestorm HPFP. (Not severe duty.)

Did you end up doing the splice kit with the BAP? Or do they have a ford kit that actually works for ours?
2013 MKS EcoBoost Fully Loaded
AJP E40 Tuned
XDI-35
Godspeed Springs
EBC Yellow Brake Pads

StinkinLinkin13

KB89069 BOOST-A-PUMP 17.5V
(ALL VEHICLES - "STREET")

That's the model they said I needed. Not the Ford "plug and play". I didn't use the Boost Activation Switch so it was a super easy install. According to their directions it is not needed in Fords pulse width modulated systems.

Dannymack

Quote from: StinkinLinkin13 on April 02, 2020, 10:09:55 PM
KB89069 BOOST-A-PUMP 17.5V
(ALL VEHICLES - "STREET")

That's the model they said I needed. Not the Ford "plug and play". I didn't use the Boost Activation Switch so it was a super easy install. According to their directions it is not needed in Fords pulse width modulated systems.

Did you use the instructions from KB?
2013 MKS EcoBoost Fully Loaded
AJP E40 Tuned
XDI-35
Godspeed Springs
EBC Yellow Brake Pads

StinkinLinkin13