• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Deatschwerks DW300C Fuel Pump Updates for 2013+ SHOs

Started by FiveLeeter918, November 11, 2019, 11:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ridered74

Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

802SHO

Me either.  Looks like it will fit my 2010 just fine....give it here
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

StealBlueSho

Yea, Matt said the project got dropped when the guy he was working with left. He originally told me it was a drop in replacement. I do remember him telling me there was a connector that needed to be pig tailed but otherwise was drop in.

Mine has been sitting in the garage for awhile... looks like I will just wait for the harness before I build one.. lol..

FiveLeeter918

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on November 13, 2019, 08:41:49 AM
Yea, Matt said the project got dropped when the guy he was working with left. He originally told me it was a drop in replacement. I do remember him telling me there was a connector that needed to be pig tailed but otherwise was drop in.

Mine has been sitting in the garage for awhile... looks like I will just wait for the harness before I build one.. lol..

Brandon told me that anyone who has bought one with the install kit can contact DW and they will send out a replacement install kit with the correct bracket and pigtail.
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FiveLeeter918 on November 13, 2019, 11:43:19 AM
Quote from: StealBlueSHO on November 13, 2019, 08:41:49 AM

Brandon told me that anyone who has bought one with the install kit can contact DW and they will send out a replacement install kit with the correct bracket and pigtail.

Thanks for the heads up! Just got off the phone with Brandon. They are shipping me out the adapter/pigtail today. Makes life easier for sure. Thanks for your help with this.

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SM105K on November 13, 2019, 12:59:09 PM
Can we get a link to the DW pump?

https://www.deatschwerks.com/9-307-1026

So thats the link... the part is technically the 9-307 and the 1026 is the install kit. Brandon said the install kit should have a part number within the next couple weeks. However, if you call them you can order the pump with the correct kit today.

FiveLeeter918

- Lee

SM105K

Quote from: FiveLeeter918 on November 13, 2019, 02:27:39 PM
Selfish plug :-P

https://www.ortizperformance.com/product-page/deatschwerks-dw300c-2013-2019-taurus-sho-flex-mks

Lee, when you confirm that it is the correct plug and play can you let us know?  I will purchase it from you guys.  I like to spread my money around.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

FiveLeeter918

Will do!

Btw, received the flow comparison data today
- Lee

StealBlueSho

Matt at Gearhead Automotive Performance flow testing on the same pump from May of this year when he was working with Deatschwerks originally with this pump.. curious if there have been any improvements.. 

FiveLeeter918

Yea we were comparing the graphs earlier, his was tested at a higher amperage so not 100% an apples to oranges comparison.

I was also surprised that ours shows such an improvement over stock wheres Matt's gains were marginal.
- Lee

StealBlueSho

Quote from: FiveLeeter918 on November 14, 2019, 10:09:18 PM
Yea we were comparing the graphs earlier, his was tested at a higher amperage so not 100% an apples to oranges comparison.

I was also surprised that ours shows such an improvement over stock wheres Matt's gains were marginal.

Interesting for sure considering its the same model number pump that was tested etc...

Unfortunately since we don't know the exact test procedures and they were tested by two different techs there isn't much that can be concluded in comparing the two graphs. Other than the 300C flows more.. ha! Did both setups use new socks? Was one possibly clogged? Did they use the same bucket or was one tested in the bucket vs one tested outside the bucket.. too many unknowns..

But at least we do have a potential LPFP solution.. Matt Robinson is currently running this pump in his 2016 SHO today. According to him there doesn't need to be any changes to the tune to take advantage of the new pump however, there is always optimizing that can be done.

As soon as I get the adapter kit I will probably install mine.. unless its too bloody cold.. my current setup is running fine so I may wait until spring time... dunno..

StealBlueSho

Received the new adapter kit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk