• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Website and Support Portal!

Started by FiveLeeter918, October 28, 2019, 08:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiveLeeter918

We've seen a ton of growth this year, which necessitated creating a full web presence to expand our reach.

Going forward, all purchases and tuning will be directed to http://www.ortizperformance.com/

For revision requests or support questions, please use our support portal at http://support.ortizperformance.com/

Thanks for your continued support!

For the next 30 days, we have a coupon code posted SNEAK6 for 6% off your purchase, good toward tuning, parts, and almost ANYTHING on the website!
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

802SHO

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

FiveLeeter918

- Lee

fordfanstan

I like the large variety of products for our offering all in one place. I also like your FAQ section. Great layout, and love the large product photos.

If I may offer an opinion;
Add a favicon
Make your tel link touch links
Products vs Shop, no need for both. I went to Products to try to view/select/shop products. Cutout Products and go straight to Services as the main nav item, no sub-set nav/children pages. If you really want to showcase all brands, offer a selection under Shop, in which you can shop (select/filter) by brand.
When shopping products, if you can change to pagination loading versus a "load more". As of now, if you view a product after loading more, return to the list of products, you have to re-load more to get back to where you were.

Overall nice site and glad it's available.

FiveLeeter918

Thanks for the feedback, will definitely make the changes.
- Lee

SHOdded

Wanted to poke my head in and express my appreciation for you being here.  Good people are good to have around :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MKS Tom

2013 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, 70,000 miles.  3 bar map 93 tune (E30 in the future) by both AJP Turbo and Ortiz Performance.  PPE catted down pipes, EPP dual CAI (not yet installed so K&N drop in), .026 gapped SP542, 170 degree thermostat, Dynomax axlebacks, and Power Stop Z23 pads and rotors.

FiveLeeter918

Quote from: SHOdded on November 05, 2019, 04:44:48 AM
Wanted to poke my head in and express my appreciation for you being here.  Good people are good to have around :D

Thanks! Now I just need time to actually add other product, our Mustang customers are feeling left out haha
- Lee

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FiveLeeter918

Received some feedback from several other users and forums, which led to a complete redesign this week. We're still finalizing some changes, but I'm getting really great feedback.

Let me know if you guys need anything, here to help!
- Lee