• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Mustang 5.0

Started by Brucelinc, October 23, 2019, 09:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brucelinc

We have been competing with rain, heat and humidity all summer at my drag strips.   We had some decent air  last Sunday and the Mustang gave us our new PB.   Livernois tuned, no other mods.    I had to launch pretty gently to avoid wheel hop.  Still got some hop on the 1-2 shift.   Livernois may not be noted for Mustang 5.0 tuning but I will say that my car runs great....smooth idle, perfect transmission behavior, excellent daily drivability and very responsive.   Planning on supercharger installation this winter.  My car is in the right lane.

https://youtu.be/oZ8MHo-VyQs

SHOdded

Nicely done!  But then we have come to expect nothing but stellar results from you :thumb: :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Brucelinc

My Mustang is undergoing surgery.

SHOdded

Hope the dentist is a good one!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!