• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

10/19/2019 Capitol Raceway, MD

Started by StealBlueSho, October 19, 2019, 10:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

See what it can do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

4hrs... one run... and it was a dorked up run... had to get the car up to temp in the staging lanes cause of the several hour delay... get to the box and the car in front of me looses its drive shaft... so by the time I get the line my IATs went from 100F to 140F+ then was told the Top ET guys a getting priority so it will be another 2hrs before I can run again....

So yea... it's got more in it...

Full weight, two kids seats, 1/4 tank of gas and pulled timing due to knock.. not a terrible number but far from where it should be.

SHOdded

That sucks :(  How much knock did you have?  And yeah, you got those numbers despite the odds, I would say 11.7-11.8 is in there.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on October 19, 2019, 05:57:46 PM
That sucks :(  How much knock did you have?  And yeah, you got those numbers despite the odds, I would say 11.7-11.8 is in there.

Pulled around 3degrees... which was enough lol..

ZSHO

Congrats on your new PB SBS!  :thumb:  In the right conditions you would of definitely hit the 11's NO DOUBT!
I hope you have one more shot before the season ends! Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|