• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

EPP Gen2 Cold air for transverse 3.5L and hot pipe group buy

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 28, 2019, 05:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

It's time for the Gen2 cold air intake group buy. All of the lead times from our suppliers are running at 6-8 weeks for us to receive our new filter, up upgraded pipes and silicone hoses for the intake. By getting in now you avoid the $50 price increase. Email info@ecopowerparts.com with your choice of powder coat, if you want a catch can bung and/or factory recirc hose connections. I'll send out an invoice to put you in line, last time we sold out in six weeks. Group buy bonus of you buy hot pipes at the same time you save $100 off the combo order. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice to secure your spot and discount. After the intakes arrive the price will be going up to $505 base pricing.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Mossdahaus

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on September 28, 2019, 05:05:23 PM
It's time for the Gen2 cold air intake group buy. All of the lead times from our suppliers are running at 6-8 weeks for us to receive our new filter, up upgraded pipes and silicone hoses for the intake. By getting in now you avoid the $50 price increase. Email info@ecopowerparts.com with your choice of powder coat, if you want a catch can bong and/or factory recirc hose connections. I'll send out an invoice to put you in line, last time we sold out in six weeks. Group buy bonus of you buy hot pipes at the same time you save $100 off the combo order. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice to secure your spot and discount. After the intakes arrive the price will be going up to $505 base pricing.

So what has changed in this version?
2015 Taurus SHO - Performance Pkg & Nav

SW catted DPs, Ford Racing exhaust, MSD Coils, SP542 Plugs, 170 tstat, 3bar MAP sensor, XDI-35 HPFP, modified Airaid intake, GH Intercooler, 18+ trans mount, JLT catch can & AJPTurbo E30 tune

6500rpm

Mike, I sent the payment from the pre-order invoice (not the group buy) that I received today before running across the thread. What kind of time frame am I looking at if I want to do the hot pipes discount? You can PM me if you want.
2013 SHO PP in Ruby Red Metallic, GTG Billet Grills, Duraflex Racer Chin Spoiler, DriveBright LED Driving/Turn Lights,160 T Stat, MSD Coils, All Royal Purple Lubricants, EPP Gen 2 Duel Intake and hotpipes,3 bar, Gearhead AO tuned!

ZSHO

More Info of Intake on Bottom of page! Z   :)

https://www.ecopowerparts.com/

Ecopowerparts New filter base for the cold air intake to allow for 2.5" pipes and stock IAT sensor to fit along with another 1" of clamp room. Filter will have a larger top but 1" shorter for the Explorer guys without impacting flow.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Gofspar

how long will the hot pipe group buy be open?
also since I'm local can I save anything on shipping if I just come grab them?
AJPTurbo E30 3bar rev4, SP-534 .28, MSD coils, reische 170 tstat, ARH Catless DP, resonator delete, magnaflow mufflers, airraid CAI, H&R sport springs, UPR Catchcan /w CCS, SSM "Street" RMM

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: 6500rpm on September 29, 2019, 08:45:31 PM
Mike, I sent the payment from the pre-order invoice (not the group buy) that I received today before running across the thread. What kind of time frame am I looking at if I want to do the hot pipes discount? You can PM me if you want.
Please email me with any questions reguarding your order.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Gofspar on September 29, 2019, 09:32:13 PM
how long will the hot pipe group buy be open?
also since I'm local can I save anything on shipping if I just come grab them?
I believe you emailed me, I responded to that email.

Again guys if you have questions or want to participate, email me info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -

Chris_Flex

Got mine ordered along with Hotpipes!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

fordfanstan

Ordered both Gen2 CAI and Hot pipes w/ Tial QR for a   :hbd:   gift to myself. Mike was easy to deal with and I got the $100 discount.

ZSHO

Definitely worth to have Mike from EPP to weld on the Tial Aluminum Flange. Z :)

Here is my Tial BOV from day 1.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

All we need now is a carved wooden (or carbon fiber) box to complete the custom look!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

River8478