• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Unleashed delivers again and again

Started by Black Dream, September 23, 2019, 08:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Dream

I contacted Leslie at Unleashed this morning to get a revised tune for my 93 octane performance tune for adding a 3 bar.  Torrie not only revised the 93 performance but also sent me updates for my other 2 tunes as well, 93 MPG and 89 performance.  Much to my surprise I got the revised tunes less than 10 minutes after my original e-mail.  I know the guys over there are busy but all my interactions with them have been quite frankly amazing.  Having spent my 39 year career in customer service I am rarely surprised by exceptional service as it's an art that seems to be dying everywhere you look.  So big thanks to Unleashed and your business model because it's refreshing.  Keep up the good work!!
2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

GhostlyGrenade

Torrie is by far the fastest at replying/updating ive ever seen. almost not human with his seemingly 24/7 response.
2015 SHO Darkside paint color, 3 bar, Motorcraft SP542 plugs@0.28, MSD Coils, K&N drop in, Continental Extreme Contact tires 255/45R20, EBC Yellow pads, 170 T-Stat, Redline 5w30, updated to the 2018+ trans mount, E-30 Blend, TUNED by AJPTurbo

ridered74

I think Torrie is actually a set of triplets, each covering separate 8 hour chunks of the day.
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

SHOdded

Quote from: ridered74 on September 24, 2019, 12:10:32 AM
I think Torrie is actually a set of triplets, each covering separate 8 hour chunks of the day.
LOL
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!