• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Downpipe Gasket Part Numbers

Started by FearlessAZ, October 04, 2020, 09:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearlessAZ

Ive tried searching a few topics and seem to get outdated info or mismatched info.

What are the part numbers for the gakets needed for swapping in new downpipes?

I need to start getting this stuff together cause these downpipes have been sitting around for way too long.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

FearlessAZ

Looks like the catalytic converter gasket was the part number I was misisng. There was more than a couple sites that said the front pipe gasket wasn't being sold anymore.

I really want to get it done beofre the end of the year.
2010 Non PP Sho. All the factory goodies. (RIP)

2015 MKS Ecoboost. All the factory goodies. (SOLD)

SM105K

Quote from: FearlessAZ on October 05, 2020, 06:47:34 PM
Looks like the catalytic converter gasket was the part number I was misisng. There was more than a couple sites that said the front pipe gasket wasn't being sold anymore.

I really want to get it done beofre the end of the year.

I could get it done in a couple of hours honestly.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |