• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Member From Illinois -15 SHO

Started by ATJ8, August 15, 2019, 12:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATJ8

Hey Guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Bought my 15 SHO non PP last October at 56k. Currently she has 65K and loving it. So far I got an intake, gearhead tune, 3bar and lowering springs ordered.

Been searching for an answer. But i couldnt find one. Whats the difference between H&R springs on the SHO and MKS? MKS have a better drop. Thanks!

bpd1151

Welcome aboard there fellow Illinoisan!

Whereabouts in this craptastic State of ours are you from?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ATJ8

LOL very true about this craptastic state. Appreciate the warm welcome sir. I'm in Elmhurst. How about yourself? Are there alot of people from IL?

SHOdded

Welcome to EBPF, great start to modding!  Do post pics of your SHO :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

Recently moved to a bigger home, on 1 acre, near border(s) of Manhattan / New Lenox.

I wouldn't necessarily say "a lot" in the true sense, but a "fair" amount of members call this State home.

Welcome aboard. Need anything, LMK.

GhostlyGrenade

Welcome! Lots of good information here and helpful people. I have 46k on my 15 non PP, so not too far behind you on miles.

Do you have the auto octane tune or e30?
2015 SHO Darkside paint color, 3 bar, Motorcraft SP542 plugs@0.28, MSD Coils, K&N drop in, Continental Extreme Contact tires 255/45R20, EBC Yellow pads, 170 T-Stat, Redline 5w30, updated to the 2018+ trans mount, E-30 Blend, TUNED by AJPTurbo

ATJ8

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 15, 2019, 03:04:29 PM
Recently moved to a bigger home, on 1 acre, near border(s) of Manhattan / New Lenox.

I wouldn't necessarily say "a lot" in the true sense, but a "fair" amount of members call this State home.

Welcome aboard. Need anything, LMK.

I've followed your build. Pretty impressive! Do you know any local meets?

ATJ8

Quote from: GhostlyGrenade on August 15, 2019, 03:04:53 PM
Welcome! Lots of good information here and helpful people. I have 46k on my 15 non PP, so not too far behind you on miles.

Do you have the auto octane tune or e30?
Have the Auto octane tune. I've read and been told you can add 2 gallons of corn while filling up. Been doing that. Maybe its the butt dyno but it seems like it pulls better.

ATJ8

bpd1151

Quote from: ATJ8 on August 15, 2019, 03:28:14 PMI've followed your build.

Pretty impressive!

Do you know any local meets?

Thanks for having followed. Although bit of an unfortunate set back this year.

However I'm resigned to making it an even better build this next time around, so keep staying subscribed as I plan on recapturing BOTH the speed AND the power records for the GEN4 platform once again.

As far as meets, hell yea, there's a crap ton of them each weekend. Lot of local cruise night's too, usually on Wednesday's and Thursday's.

I've been out of the loop though since April as that was the last time I piloted my beast before it's untimely demise no thanks to a certain vendor.

Oh well. Shoot me a PM and we'll exchange #'s if you'd like.

------Mike K.

GhostlyGrenade

The e30 tune makes a big difference. I originally planned on switching back and forth depending on how far I traveled, but I ended up planning routes that had e85 stations and also carried a 5gallon can of e85 in the trunk a few times.
These cars are addictive to drive once they are tuned. I look forward to mine every single time.

I highly recommend it if you have e85 nearby.
2015 SHO Darkside paint color, 3 bar, Motorcraft SP542 plugs@0.28, MSD Coils, K&N drop in, Continental Extreme Contact tires 255/45R20, EBC Yellow pads, 170 T-Stat, Redline 5w30, updated to the 2018+ trans mount, E-30 Blend, TUNED by AJPTurbo

SM105K

Quote from: GhostlyGrenade on August 15, 2019, 04:34:22 PM
The e30 tune makes a big difference. I originally planned on switching back and forth depending on how far I traveled, but I ended up planning routes that had e85 stations and also carried a 5gallon can of e85 in the trunk a few times.
These cars are addictive to drive once they are tuned. I look forward to mine every single time.

I highly recommend it if you have e85 nearby.

I concur 100%.  I plan my route around E85 stations.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

76fomoco

Welcome to the madness! The E30 tune is a good bang for the buck!
What wheels are on the Blue SHO?
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

802SHO

Welcome aboard and glad you decided to join!  I used to watch from the shadows as well.  Good looking SHO and nice mods list thus far!  Another corn user.  I wish my state had corn
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

ATJ8

Quote from: 76fomoco on August 15, 2019, 05:19:36 PM
Welcome to the madness! The E30 tune is a good bang for the buck!
What wheels are on the Blue SHO?

The wheels for the blue sho is STR 607