• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Member in Michigan

Started by DV85, October 09, 2020, 09:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DV85

Hey everyone, my wife was given a 2013 SHO from her dad that already had a meth kit and turbo upgrades from livernois and we started out just going to the track for fun while doing other upgrades also, i joined really just to gain knowledge from everyone that has gone further down the path and also to watch the progression on BPD's build.

bpd1151

What a nice gift to have received.

Welcome aboard the SHOsanity.

I'm sure I won't be the only member here to tell you to strongly consider discarding the products from that nasty "L" company in your neck of the woods.

Certainly don't go giving them any of your money moving forward, that's for sure.

Anyhow, I digress.

The new build is coming along. Slowly, but surely. Updates were posted as recent as this week.

Enjoy your time here. Lot's of great owner's always willing to help.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SM105K

Welcome!  I agree with BPD.  I would at the least remove the LMS tune from the car.  There are a better and more reliable tuner out there.  I would suggest Gearhead or AJPTurbo.   
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

PDSHO

2013 Taurus Police Interceptor. AWD, Eco-Boost. SOLD
2015 Lincoln Navigator L, 4x4, Eco-Boost.
2016 Taurus Police Interceptor, Eco-Boost
2014 Lincoln MKS Eco-Boost

StealBlueSho

Quote from: DV85 on October 09, 2020, 09:26:32 AM
Hey everyone, my wife was given a 2013 SHO from her dad that already had a meth kit and turbo upgrades from livernois and we started out just going to the track for fun while doing other upgrades also, i joined really just to gain knowledge from everyone that has gone further down the path and also to watch the progression on BPD's build.

Welcome!!!! Sounds like you got a heck of ride there and one hell of a gift if I do say so myself.. Thanks for joining up on the forum, lots of really good information as well as some very knowledgeable SHO enthusiast here.

Please throw up some pictures!

ridered74

You wouldn't happen to be the white SHO that was at Milan the last couple weeks would you?
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET

DV85

Quote from: ridered74 on October 12, 2020, 12:19:10 AM

You wouldn't happen to be the white SHO that was at Milan the last couple weeks would you?

Yep, well like I said, its my wife driving. I ride the pine and became the "project manager"  she makes a run and her dad and i scheme on how to make it faster...

ridered74

Quote from: DV85 on October 12, 2020, 10:52:59 AM
Quote from: ridered74 on October 12, 2020, 12:19:10 AM

Yep, well like I said, its my wife driving. I ride the pine and became the "project manager"  she makes a run and her dad and i scheme on how to make it faster...

Lot of people curious about full mod list on that car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAYnIdh6E-k
Gearhead E30 tune, Gearhead intercooler, LMS firestorm hpfp, catted downpipes, corsa catback, 160 degree thermostat, 3 bar map, upgraded AD trans mounts, MSD coils, Nitto 555R drag tires on front, AR924 wheels and BFG sport comp 2 summer tires on rear, and an EPP intake.

12.2479 @ 118.05 fastest trap
11.591 @ 114.89   fastest ET