• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Firestone tires

Started by Chris_Flex, June 29, 2019, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris_Flex

Has anyone ran the Firestone Firehawk Indy 500? They seem to have fantastic reviews on tire rack

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

nickstewartroc

Not on the Flex...yet... but have them on my dad's 11' Fusion Sport and my moms BMW M235, great tires!
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

bamsho

Been running them for 2 years now, no issue.  Great summer tire.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

Black Dream

They're an awesome tire, the only drawback for me is they wear quickly.  Most of the performance oriented friends of mine that have them barley get 25K out of them and they don't hot rod around all the time.  Just a thought......
2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

Chris_Flex

I ended up going with Falken Azenies fk510 since I couldn't get a 315 35 20 in the Firstone

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune