• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2013+ Radio control panel

Started by Agentlongwood, June 20, 2019, 09:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agentlongwood

In a bit of a pickle here.  The stupid radio/ac control panel on my car us dying.  Half the "buttons" don't respond to touch, and sometimes a couple buttons randomly think they are being touched for no reason.  Every few minutes the car randomly thinks the seek button is being touched which changes my radio station.  And a couple times the temperature increase button thinks it is being touched continuously... so the AC eventually gets up to HI.  Which sucks.

In a pickle because I called a Lincoln dealer and they said that control panel is on backorder with no expected return date.  Anyone know of a reputable source for a part like this?  Kinda worried about pulling one from a junkyard or Ebay, since I have no way of knowing if it's got a similar problem or not.
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes

Chris_Flex

www.Car-part.com

Most of the parts are tested and known to work and your able to return if it doesn't

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

Chris_Flex

Quote from: ChrisxEco on June 20, 2019, 10:35:26 AM
www.Car-part.com

Most of the parts are tested and known to work and your able to return if it doesn't

Thats where I found many parts for cars and my Sync 3 system for my 13 Flex

2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune

SHOdded

sometimes a good deal on eBay can be had, if you know the part number.  Def see if they have warranty.  New ones cost out the wazoo.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Agentlongwood

Quote from: ChrisxEco on June 20, 2019, 10:35:26 AM
www.Car-part.com

Holy crap that website is like a treasure trove of stuff... I'm surprised I hadn't seen it before.  Thanks man, found what I needed fairly quick.  Now I just need to sift through to find the exact part number I need.  From like 2013 to 2016 that panel didn't change at all, but for some reason there are 5 different part numbers for it, lol.
2014 Lincoln MKS - Sold... And I still miss it sometimes