• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Motorsports Tuner Specs

Started by Livernois Motorsports, July 23, 2013, 11:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

A lot of you guys have asked for some specs on our tuners so here you go!

Livernois Motorsports Eco-boost tunes:
•   Stage 1 - MyCal or SCT X-Cal 3 series: w/ transmission modifications only can use with 87 Octane.
•   Stage 2 - MyCal or SCT X-Cal 3 series: w/ raised boost, increased timing, transmission- modifications with reduced torque management, and removed speed limiter Requires 91 or 93 octane fuel.
•   Stage 3 - MyCal or SCT X-Cal 3 series: w/ raised boost, increased timing, transmission- modifications with less torque management than stage 2, removed speed limiter, and additional power over stage2 Requires 91 or 93 octane fuel.
•   Stage 4 - MyCal or SCT X-Cal 3 series: w/ raised boost, increased timing, transmission- modifications with the least amount of torque management, removed speed limiter, and max power. Requires 91 or 93 octane.
•   Stage 4+ - (Only compatible with MyCal series of tuners) is an improvement over stage 4 where it carries the boost out until the shiftpoint. All other versions of our tune mimic the factory boost curve and taper off at the higher RPM points. *Use at your own risk* we offer 91 and 93 octane tunes for this but they are aggressive. This is a more race oriented tune.
•   Stage 5 - (Only Compatible with MyCal series of tuners) builds upon stage 4Plus, but is only compatible with the Livernois/Alky Controls Methanol system, 3-bar map, and using 100% pure race grade methanol (we use VP M-1). Requires 91 or 93 octane.

If you want to use any of these parts/ services in the future, only the MyCal tuners are compatible.

- Race gas tunes
- Livernois Billet Turbo Upgrade tuning
- Any "Custom" tuning

For the 2013+ Taurus, only the Non-Touch MyCal is compatible.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, thanks -Brandon

DJE624

It looks to me that I am running the best/safest tune for the street.  Stage 4+/93.  Thanks for the post.  ;D

EcoPowerParts

I moved this to your vendor forum so it won't get lost and stickied it.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Livernois Motorsports

Thanks we appreciate it. We also now have pistons and rods available for the Eco-boost.  We are also working on our 2013
Focus ST for developing for as well.

Thanks,
Brandon
Livernois Motorsports

EcoPowerParts

Brandon can you post up in a separate topic the prices of your Turbos, pistons/rods and head work? they're not on your site that I can find.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

bpd1151

1st, thanks Brandon for having compiled & having posted all of this info. :thankyou:

I know SEVERAL of our members here, as well as elsewhere, have been desiring this "complete" list for a very, VERY LONG TIME.

So to that end, thank you would be stating it ever so mildly.

2nd, I hope that you have updated your company's website as well (not at home to check at the moment).

3rd, (mainly to 4DRHTRD) I would suspect that generic pricing may be disclosed (by LMS) for some of these items, but once you start getting into custom tuning, etc. I would imagine the price points charged, will be contingent on each individual car owner's mods, the amount of work involved (on their end) to "dial it in" etc.

Once again, to reiterate, thank you Brandon for having done all the behind the scenes work necessary in order to obtain, compile, and post all of this info.  :bow:

Mike :beer:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

arttyszka

Great info. Thanks for putting it down.

Question - which tune were you guys using when your Explorer Sport ran the 13.40 and 3.27?

I'm anxiously waiting for updates on this project.

Art
2014 Explorer Sport
Lund Tuned | 170 t-stat | K&N Panel | H&R Springs | Coolbulbs.com HID's

ecoboostsho

Thanks for clarifying.  So if I'm reading this correctly the myCAL is indeed capable of producing more power through sustained boost than the SCT tune?  I assume this is for all years? 

Do you guys do trade-ins on a slightly used SCT device?? :)
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

DJE624

Quote from: ecoboostsho on July 23, 2013, 02:57:48 PM

Like a trade in for a new model! 

Livernois Motorsports

Thanks for clarifying.  So if I'm reading this correctly the myCAL is indeed capable of producing more power through sustained boost than the SCT tune?  I assume this is for all years? 

Did you happen to purchase the SCT through us? -Chris

ecoboostsho

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

DJE624

Thanks Chris!  Now I have another decision to make.  Very intrigued at this point! 

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: DJE624 on July 23, 2013, 04:00:15 PM
Thanks Chris!  Now I have another decision to make.  Very intrigued at this point! 

No problem sir! Here to help in any way I can! -Chris

Brucelinc

This may be a question asked by many of us!

Thanks for the info and for updating the website.  Can I assume that some (or all) of the tunes have evolved over the months or years - and that the information here is a description of the tunes now - but not necessarily descriptive of what we may have purchased 6 months or so ago?  I got my tunes in January and was told I had 4+ but since I used the SCT, I guess I only have 4.  I would swear it had more torque management than 3 but the information here suggests otherwise.  I still love the tune so I am not complaining.  I just kinda wish I had gone with the MyCal.

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: Brucelinc on July 23, 2013, 04:19:18 PM

This may be a question asked by many of us!

Thanks for the info and for updating the website.  Can I assume that some (or all) of the tunes have evolved over the months or years - and that the information here is a description of the tunes now - but not necessarily descriptive of what we may have purchased 6 months or so ago?  I got my tunes in January and was told I had 4+ but since I used the SCT, I guess I only have 4.  I would swear it had more torque management than 3 but the information here suggests otherwise.  I still love the tune so I am not complaining.  I just kinda wish I had gone with the MyCal.

Please send me a PM so we can speak sir!