• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Need a car near Palmetto FL for catch can development

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 28, 2014, 12:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuner Boost

Next Sat we have a Flex coming for fitment and to document the install for all.

I also put up a long thread on the ecoboost pcv system issues that covers a common error in most assuming all cans correct the issue when 99% let as much oil past as they catch.

I go into pretty good detail, but if anyone has questions on a specific can, just ask. We purchase every can we see offered. Test it and dissect it to show what makes some work well, and others not worth a dang, so I ask no one take offense if you bought one that still allows as much oil to pull through it and still cause the issues,  most make decisions based upon looks and claims and nothing more.

Most of the ineffective cans (remember, all catch oil...it is what gets past a can that is of concern) can be utilized on the cleanside with a RX dual valve dirty side system and work well.

panther427

Will there be a group buy option for your catch cans?

Are the check valve breather oil fill caps a need or a want?
2013 SHO

Tuner Boost

Due to demand, no group buys (our apologies) as we are always running at or near capacity until we secure proper funding to expand. Then it's possible.

The breather ($39) for the ecoboost that is checkvalved (or non valved) is for off-road use only, the 1LE style celanside separator ($99) is emissions compliant.  It is needed to have a complete solution to the issues, but without it you still have addressed 95% of the issue.

navbtcret

Quote from: Tuner Boost on February 24, 2014, 02:27:38 PM
Due to demand, no group buys (our apologies) as we are always running at or near capacity until we secure proper funding to expand. Then it's possible.

The breather ($39) for the ecoboost that is checkvalved (or non valved) is for off-road use only, the 1LE style celanside separator ($99) is emissions compliant.  It is needed to have a complete solution to the issues, but without it you still have addressed 95% of the issue.

I am in for one as soon as it is available.
2013 SHO Non PP, LMS 93 Performance v8, 3 Bar MAP, 170 Stat, MDesign CAI, Hot Pipes with TiAL BOV, PPE Catted Downpipes

SwampRat

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on February 23, 2014, 01:35:40 PM
It should be the same price as the F150 listed on http://shop.ecoboostpowerparts.com $299 shipped and $99 for the clean side cap if they decide they are going to apply that as well.
I would like to wait until they actually see a car and do some development before guessing too much though, Tracy is the expert on catch cans, not me.

I want this 4DR   ...  put up a post when it is available  !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

EcoPowerParts

He will have the car Saturday, the second I can submit orders I will post it up!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

BiGMaC

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on February 26, 2014, 09:04:01 AM
He will have the car Saturday, the second I can submit orders I will post it up!

YAY!  Thanks Mike :biggrin:

Thanks to tuner boost for the interest in advancing the EB platform and to painterpatt for volunteering his ride for the fitment!  :bigthanx:

Can we move Saturday up this week?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

adamantium

If the current arrangement falls through let me know. I'm about 1 hour 45 away.
2013 Explorer Sport. Stock for now.

Tuner Boost

Got the flex handled, but could use a taurus, etc. to make sure of fitment.

adamantium

Thinking about mounting in the bumper. Any problems with it being lower than the valve covers?

painterpatt

Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

adamantium