• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Dyno on ATP ugpraded turbo for transverse V6

Started by EcoPowerParts, September 25, 2013, 12:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Took the car down and we started trying to tune it myself (with a friend's help), we ran into an issue with not knowing how to change to 3 bar map sensor but we'll figure that out tomorrow. I used Torrie's tune I had in the car previously and adjusted fueling in the aux injector controller. The first pull the ECU limited the torque to 500 and boost to 15PSI. The car rewarded us on 15psi at 505 HP!!!! 15 PSI!!!!! I knew it felt fast but HEY!
You can see the car limiting the torque to 500 FLAT as a pancake.

http://youtu.be/W-DGoA-COYM

In my previous dyno's I knew that if I unhooked the factory boost controller that I could get more boost so we did that. The car rewarded us with 23PSI on wastegate spring.

The car has another 5-10PSI available to it once I get everything figured out. We rolled into the throttle at 3K RPM and got a nice pull.

http://youtu.be/9KWNQ7i-F-E

Videos are uploading now should be done in 5-10 minuts
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

DJE624

Congratulations Mike!  You have unleashed the Beast! 

SHOmanMike84

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

BlueSHO

Very nice. Can't wait to see the final numbers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

crash712us

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

SRT82ECOBOOST

You have me completely questioning the direction of my build.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

ecoboostsho

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

05yellowgt

Congrats!!! Were you on 100 octane or E85?  Any idea in how much difference there is in the boost ramp up with these turbos compared to the stockers or the stockers with upgraded wheel?  Also, were you running meth?
2010 Ford Flex Limited w/Ecoboost- SOLD
2013 F150 FX4 Supercrew 6.5ft bed Ecoboost w/3.55

EcoPowerParts

E85, no more gasoline for me unless on long trips I'll just go back to stock and run 91 octane. :) No meth on this car.
This picture shows the boost lines, I don't have a stock boost line graph unfortunately.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

05yellowgt

Gotta love the Corn Juice!!!  How did the timing look with the tune you were running?  I'm sure there weren't any signs of knock due to the fact that E85 is nearly detonation proof.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: 05yellowgt on September 25, 2013, 10:00:43 AM
Gotta love the Corn Juice!!!  How did the timing look with the tune you were running?  I'm sure there weren't any signs of knock due to the fact that E85 is nearly detonation proof.
23 degrees across the board, we think there's a bit more there as well. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

05yellowgt

Totally different application but my 05 mustang made the best power at 23degrees on E85.  That was with 27psi of boost via an F1A Procharger.  We just made 3 runs at a given timing, let the car get back to a baseline operating temperature, upped the timing another degree and repeated till the power started to fall off and then backed back down to the previous timing.  I Regret that I wasn't about to get the stock heads, cams, and intake manifold upgraded before I finished that built.  715rwhp was awesome, but I feel I would have been a little north of 900rwhp if I had done the other upgrades.  Car is long gone now, so the Flex and now the F150 are my "performance" fixes for now.

steve142857

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on September 25, 2013, 09:54:35 AM
E85, no more gasoline for me unless on long trips I'll just go back to stock and run 91 octane. :) No meth on this car.
This picture shows the boost lines, I don't have a stock boost line graph unfortunately.

Mike: That is crazy power!!! More than 550whp, that represents what? At least 700hp!!! Wow! If you can put that power to the ground, that Flex is supposed to run in the 11's easily... That run wasn't with nitrous right? With nitrous, you could see 10's!
Incredible... Good job!
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

SRT82ECOBOOST

Is there going to be any chance of running the ATP turbos on 91 octane without methanol? Do they also require an auxiliary fuel system upgrade?
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on September 25, 2013, 11:48:31 AM
Is there going to be any chance of running the ATP turbos on 91 octane without methanol? Do they also require an auxiliary fuel system upgrade?
Sure you'll just be limited to the amount of boost you can run.
www.ecopowerparts.com -