• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New 2010 SHO owner from WA

Started by Spoolin-SVT, April 16, 2014, 02:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoolin-SVT

Hello all, I have been looking for a sho or a G8 for the last month or two and finally found a good deal on one a couple hours south of me in Portland. Picked it up 2 weeks ago. So far I'm loving it! Ordered some H&R springs that just showed up yesterday. Will get those on this weekend. Also was able to make it out to the local track for a test and tune this last weekend. Pretty cool going to the track with the temp dealer plates still on the car haha!
The car is completely stock non pp and was able to crack off a 13.7 on my first pass leaving at idle. the second pass I tried to launch but didn't get a good launch and ran a 13.9 at 101 mph. If it wasn't so bust and I was able to make a few more passes I feel I could of gotten a 13.5 pass.  Anyway, here a  few shots of the car.

I was in the right lane each pass. On the 13.7 pass my mph wasn't correct. I painted the wheels and the rear chrome stripping on the trunk and the front grille and side reflectors in front of the door.

1991 Modfox IRS (Eaton swap in the works)
1993 2.3T Ported head/cam HX35
1997 Cobra Built engine Billet S476
2010 Ford SHO Daily Driver

SHOSTL88

Your mph is off on the 13.7 pass.. none the less welcome and happy modding

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

SHOSTL88

My bad should of read whole thing saw your explanation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Josephm

12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

glock-coma

Welcome!! Looks like a storm trooper!!  Post up some pics with the springs when complete. 
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SwampRat

2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

BiGMaC

Welcome to the Forum!!
:WELCOME:
Glad you're here!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Welcome aboard, glad you are already having fun with your SHO!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Spoolin-SVT

Thanks for the warm welcoming everyone. I will be on here quite often from now on!

Bigfoot

welcome brother!  I'm in Tacoma, there are a few SHOs around here.  we need a meet!

2011 SHO
2013 5.0

Spoolin-SVT

For sure!, I've only seen a couple other ones around so that is some pretty exciting news. Maybe a track day or something.

bpd1151

Welcome indeed! :hi:

Always good to a have :newbie: sign up!

Fond of your color choice(s) and looks like your SHO can eerily pass off as my sister vehicle, albeit less mods.

Many years of wonderful enjoyment with your EB ride, and enjoy the atmosphere here on EBPF.

Certainly an eclectic bunch to say the least! :ok:

:beer:

elund126

Welcome to the forum! I'm in Bonney Lake. Nice to see another PNW here!
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO
Windows Tinted, SP-534, 3-bar, Unleashed Tuning

anthony18_7

Welcome Welcome from another fairly new member to the forum. Great looking SHO.

elund126

Quote from: Bigfoot on April 16, 2014, 08:56:16 PM
welcome brother!  I'm in Tacoma, there are a few SHOs around here.  we need a meet!

You ever been out to Griot's Garage on Friday nights? It would be cool to park a bunch of SHO's together next to the 300's and the Chargers!!
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO
Windows Tinted, SP-534, 3-bar, Unleashed Tuning