• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Help me pick exhaust

Started by FracaSHO, April 14, 2014, 11:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHODYOU

What's funny is that when I called SW to ask about swapping the turbo muffs for the s-tube's they tried to talk me into keepimg turbo muffs for sound quality reasons. I expressed my concern about flow rate of obviously convoluted turbo style mufflers, he said... and I quote,
"They flow plenty, in fact Livernois found that our catback makes the most power."
And supposedly I was talking to the GM there.

I was so utterly disappointed in that obvious lie that they lost all chances of me purchasing their exhaust... which sucks because my dp's are very nice.
I ordered a Corsa the next day.
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

SwampRat

The longer I am on this forum it seems that as more and more folks do there exhaust experiments that the general consensus is Corsa is the best and sounds the best . I've had this on my SHO for 10 months and love it .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

bigmoneycloser

I have the LMS/corsa catback and now there catted down pipes..
Sounds great so far and I am excited to hear the sound difference with the DP added..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes